PDA

View Full Version : Please Help (Episode 47)

Xx Pulse 360 xX
05-22-2008, 10:57 PM
right ok, i have been on episode 47 level 3 for so long now, its the one where you have to get to the bottom of a shaft using the bouncerblocks while those blue things do a rectangular pattern. i can sometimes get to the bottom but get munched on the way up

Any help would be great

Lordvader178
05-24-2008, 08:39 AM
I think it is called "The Abyss"

If you can get to the bottom, that's good then. To get up, just take your time. Theres no need to rush, that's the hardest chapter in that episode, and one of the hardest in the game. Just slowly jump 1 block at a time, and jump over all the enimies. Eventually, through much awesomeness, you will prevail.

Rifle Elite
05-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Its easy to get to the bottem of the level within a few seconds. If you figured out how to do that then just hit the switch and carefully get to the top again. Dont rush as you need to stay sharp the whole level.

iskoot
06-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Once you get the time right, you can do that lvl in like 15 seconds. Fall down to the bottom towards the left side, land on the 2nd lvl of white blocks on the left and when it gets down to it's lowest point, walk off. Then ninja jump up the right side to about the third lvl, and land on the white block, you may have to jump a time or 2 to avoid the "fish" but with one good launch, once the top is clear, and you can ninja jump off the last lvl blocks to the door.

Xx Pulse 360 xX
07-04-2008, 01:22 PM
thanks alot guys... forgot i posted this and came bk 2day.... read the great advice and wam bam i done it on my like 5th go :)... im on level 49 now, i hope its not as hard as level 47 thnks again