PDA

View Full Version : Sentinal Tech on 'Hangar'

alexsimms
05-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I hope someone see's this post, as no one has posted here fo a while. I am having a lot of trouble getting 1 Sentinal Tech piece from the Hangar level. I have 4 (to the left of the beginning, and 3 down the corridor). I can see the 5th piece right ahead of me as the level starts (under a pile of stuff). No matter what I do, I get sucked into the vortex before I can hit the box... is there any trick to this? Wolverine isn't even getting close to the thing at all, and after you get sucked into the vortex, it's gone. I read somewhere else that you can hit it before the vortex gets you, and then come back to get the Tech piece... but that's a bunch of crap.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Perfectionist66
05-22-2008, 11:56 PM
dunno, I was able to get it on my first try.... Nothing special, just walked around the vortex

alexsimms
05-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Yeah actually I just got it. After entering the vortex, it was the piece completely behind you. Can't really see the crate, but slashing in the botom right corner got me the piece. Thanks though man.

Perfectionist66
06-02-2008, 04:57 AM
That's wierd cause I did it a completely different way. whatever. My disc broke anyway so I can't finish the game until I replace it so I am just typing out my anger here.

grrr

MikeydCT
10-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Im having the same problem. I been trying for a hour now.