PDA

View Full Version : How hard are the level target times?

gatorbait
05-23-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm going back and working on the collectibles since they net you a huge amount of points. But I figured I might as well try and work on the level target times to try and get the 1000. How hard are they overall and will they be a challenge to get or the type where as long as you know what you are doing you should be fine? Thanks in advance.

Bishop24
05-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Yea if you have done the levels before and know what you're doing, they shouldn't be a problem. I couldn't do it, but then again I didn't really try, but if you know where you need to go and what you need to do, they should be a piece of cake.

gatorbait
05-23-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll probably try out some of the longer levels first to just get those out of the way because I can imagine they might be a pain. If I can't get those then at least I know haven't wasted extra time with the others.

N3R0 Th3 d3v1l
05-24-2008, 09:11 PM
if u practice at the level piece of cake.but other than that hard

JLogan27
05-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Kinda hard. I seemingly do a level flawlessly but miss the target time by 10-30 seconds or so.

gatorbait
05-25-2008, 04:21 PM
How did some of those people on the leaderboards get records that took them only a few minutes, less then half of the time required to complete the target time?

arCtiK reApEr
06-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I thought they were all very easy. The only reason I didn't get a few of them my second time through the level was because I died and lost a lot of time. Some levels I died on and still finished. So long as you don't waste time and avoid enemies where possible, you'll do it easily.

The exception is Shadow of the Colossal Donut. That one, more or less, requires luck.

Zellmo
06-17-2008, 02:19 PM
all the level target times are easy, just run straight through them ignoring enemies if u can, the real hard ones are the bonus time missions especially the last two i did every level time and bonus time 1st time except for the heaven one which took about 5 attempts and the flying ship which took about 10-15 attempts got really annoyed at that one lol. the hardest level one is the medel of homer, because u have to be fast to get the flags, the tanks part just run and blow everything up and the truck will only be half way round by the time u've blown everything up and it automatically goes straight to end, then the ship is the easiest part of the mission

Jedi Kayben
06-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Maybe its just me but i think they are pretty tough, i finished this game on about 850ish points and never beat a single episode target time.

Blue Radium
08-30-2008, 10:51 AM
For target times, I only had trouble with Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game and Medal of Homer. It really feels hectic and daunting to do these for some reason, like a feeling of it's going to be really hard before you start. In the end most of the levels are easy. A friend would really help for the harder ones, but that is all I can say.

For time challenges, they are all easy except for the Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game one, which will drive you nuts until you figure out a good way to do it.

JLogan27
08-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I did 2-player with my 6-year old and it was MUCH easier! I was down to Super Happy one but now my disc is unreadable.

afunk117
10-07-2008, 05:56 AM
i did it. i say find the collectibles before you go for the time because if your looking its going to take up a bit of time. there fairly easy as long as you know the level and do things right first time although depending on where you stuff up sometimes it might not be that bad.

also if you've got all the collectibles then you have unlinited power

Gladiator
10-07-2008, 05:59 PM
it does vary, osme missions are easy others are hard :/

mchannon37
10-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Ugh, everytime I play through a level, I look around seemingly endlessly for collectibles, and sometimes, it seems like I'm over by like 10 minutes. I have little desire to do this, but if you guys are saying that for the most part they are pretty easy, then perhaps I will give them a try. Either way, this game is totally hilarious, I like just walking around Springfield and listening to the characters talk.