PDA

View Full Version : The warriors for 360

blingking2k7
05-23-2008, 09:20 PM
does anyone think rockstar will transfer The warriors to xbox 360? it was a great game for ps2 and gang fights on live *drool*. they brought bully out for it. also does anyone think they might bring a new maxpain or manhunt out? they where classics!

Azrael008uk
05-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Why not just get the Original XBox version.

I'm sure it's backwards compatible.

That was a brilliant game for the original XBox.

One of the best of the last games they brought out for it.

Azrael

CORPSE CRISIS
05-23-2008, 09:28 PM
ya i agree with u here. the warriors was a really fun game couldent stop playing the gang fights,and the campaign was sweet. maybe they might make a sequel or somthing like that.

blingking2k7
05-23-2008, 09:32 PM

Azrael

well rockstar are out to make money e.g bully, so i think it would be a good idea of warriors..also i played the game then watched the film and what a BIG differance between the two

Jdm
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM

Azrael

^^^Actually, the Warriors isn't Backwards Compatible.:(

well rockstar are out to make money e.g bully, so i think it would be a good idea of warriors..also i played the game then watched the film and what a BIG differance between the two

I watched the movie and played the game as well.

If I remember correctly, couldn't you break into cars to steal the radio? Classic.:p

blingking2k7
05-23-2008, 09:41 PM
^^^Actually, the Warriors isn't Backwards Compatible.:(

I watched the movie and played the game as well.

If I remember correctly, couldn't you break into cars to steal the radio? Classic.:p

yeh you could also break into shops and steal jewllery and get cash1 i didnt get it though, when you got the money, all you could spend it on was "flash" and spraypaint.....

Azrael008uk
05-23-2008, 09:57 PM
There are two versions of the "Warriors" film.

The "new" version they brought out with the game... that has the 'comic book' panel sequence between scenes...

That's crap.

You really need to see the original cut.

That is a brilliant film and Rockstar made it into a brilliant game.

Azrael

blingking2k7
05-23-2008, 10:03 PM
There are two versions of the "Warriors" film.

The "new" version they brought out with the game... that has the 'comic book' panel sequence between scenes...

That's crap.

You really need to see the original cut.

That is a brilliant film and Rockstar made it into a brilliant game.

Azrael

i watched the oiriginal cut. since i first played the game, i thought the fil was abit short. another film i want to watch would be scarface, the game was good. also clockwork orange was a good film, maybe a game?

Azrael008uk
05-23-2008, 10:14 PM
"A Clockwork Orange"?

Stuff the film (which is admittedly great)

Get the book.

Better graphics.

Seriously the book is awesome.

If you're not into books this could actually change your opinion of them.

Azrael

blingking2k7
05-23-2008, 10:21 PM
"A Clockwork Orange"?

Stuff the film (which is admittedly great)

Get the book.

Better graphics.

Seriously the book is awesome.

If you're not into books this could actually change your opinion of them.

Azrael

i enjoy some books and i heard alot of people say the book is better than the film.

gatorbait
05-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Am I the only one that couldn't get into the Warriors? I'm a huge fan of Rockstar, the Warriors seemed like a great film to take on as a video game but after the first hour or two I really could not get into it for the life of me. I might go back and replay this and give it another whirl but compared to the other classic games that Rockstar has pumped out over the last decade this game just didn't do it for me.

UNDERWALLY
05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I loved the Warrior, I was never able to finish the game, because I played it with a friend, and it's one of the best damn games I've played

Royle
05-24-2008, 04:07 PM
The film is excellent. The music was one of the best scores for a film ever. I loved it. I had this game for PS2 and I think if they ever brought it out they would make it a Xbox Original.

blingking2k7
05-25-2008, 02:16 PM
ive also been thinking of state of emergency 3 or something. customizeable online player, big wepons, highscores..

DanteElDiablo
05-25-2008, 03:47 PM
i would like theat to come to the 360 maybe some fun achievements

KENMACK39
05-25-2008, 09:21 PM
does anyone think rockstar will transfer The warriors to xbox 360? it was a great game for ps2 and gang fights on live *drool*. they brought bully out for it. also does anyone think they might bring a new maxpain or manhunt out? they where classics!

well there making a new warriors film this year so they'll probs make a game with it.