PDA

View Full Version : Question for gamefly users

CRAPYKAUH
05-24-2008, 07:02 AM
Ok this first question really only applys to people in the southwest region between California and texas

Anyway as some of you may know recently Gamefly opened a new shipping center in Austin Texas, So I'm thinking great! Less shipping times right? Wrong

Ever since then my shipping times have doubled and I had to report my first shipping problem

Now I'm not trying to be impatient but honestly it shouldnt take 8 days for gamefly to recieve a game I sent them...

Ok so Question #1 Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

And Question #2 Is there anyway that I can opt to keep recieveing games from the L.A. Shipping center (The one is Austin Isint really that much closer) and if so how should I go about doing that? I'm guessing I should e-mail them but I'm just not really positive on how to word it so that they understand why I want that ...

Sorry if that sounds really noobish

Thank you for any replys!

Jdm
05-24-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm located in Northern Cali. and the turn-around times for me are usually about 4-5 days to receive another game.

You might want to contact GameFly regarding the shipping issues. I've never had any major problems with them and I've been a member for over a year.

deathchant
05-24-2008, 03:39 PM
i just had my first shipping issue and in the faq section it says that you should report a shipping problem if it 7 days pass and still no game. i went to that area clicked the game that had the shipping issue, received an email confirmation minutes later. next day they emailed me back and confirmed that they were sending another copy out that day. still takes 4-5 days though for them to ship it out which doesnt make sense. my netflix movies take like 2 days everytime they ship a new one out.

CRAPYKAUH
05-24-2008, 04:35 PM
i just had my first shipping issue and in the faq section it says that you should report a shipping problem if it 7 days pass and still no game. i went to that area clicked the game that had the shipping issue, received an email confirmation minutes later. next day they emailed me back and confirmed that they were sending another copy out that day. still takes 4-5 days though for them to ship it out which doesnt make sense. my netflix movies take like 2 days everytime they ship a new one out.
Which shipping center are you receving from?

deathchant
05-24-2008, 05:09 PM
shipping from pennsylvania, receiving in the d.c. area. so i cant exactly relate with your specific zone problem, but similar issue in my area.