PDA

View Full Version : Any good?

cubby520
05-24-2008, 08:57 PM
So I was thinking about getting this game. Is it any good. Like Condemned if youve ever played it. If you have, which is better? I like first person shooter/horror kind of games. Let me know if you think I should get it. Thanks a lot.

CityOfVillains
05-27-2008, 02:31 PM
The game was ok. Level design was horrible, they were not much to look at and not interesting to go through. Some of the characters are fun to play, like the sniper. Her powers are nice, could use Ghost Bullet in other games. The story is ok, but the ending is disapointing.

If you can get it cheap, or rent it then why not? Otherwise you might want to try something else.

CORPSE CRISIS
05-27-2008, 02:42 PM
personally it took me 8-9hr to get the 1000 with good cheats..its not really that good of a game and the only cool thing about the game is the squad of 9 people. other than that the graphics are not that great and the gameplay and puzzles can be fusterating..i would just RENT it..

Achiever TM
05-28-2008, 08:39 AM
just one reason to play this game..easy 1000 points..lol
u will only play this game once..

LucasGFX
05-28-2008, 08:56 AM
i maxed out the game but i still play it. its a really fun game with a great story. i didnt bother to use cheats either because the game isnt that hard.

neoadorable
08-12-2008, 04:00 AM
in a word - no. as mentioned above, very frustrating - endlessly spawning enemies...ugh. i'd say it's not easy at all. otherwise could have been good - story's there, characters, dialog...special powers, they're all more than Ok. just the gameplay that is half-assed. lazy designers.

Scurvy Curr
08-12-2008, 03:21 PM
This game had a lot of potential but was not a total letdown. Cool story and decent game play. This is definitely worth renting or just borrow it if possible.

Compared to Condemned it is a little more fast paced but I think I liked condemned more because if its eerie storyline and bioshock style gameplay (minus plasmids of course)

If anyone has a chance to play this game go for it!

VeNGeD
08-12-2008, 03:23 PM
If you like Horror shooters then you should get this game, i thought the game was great and the achievements are pretty easy. I would reccomend rent because when you get through the first playthrough the game isnt as fun as it was.

ThrawnOmega
08-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Since you can probably find a copy for less than $20 now (I got mine for $4 used off Gamefly!) it is worth it. With cheats, it's an extremely easy 1000. Even if you're not gunning for the points, the game offers decent gameplay, and I liked the superpowers, story, and occult stylings. I'm planning on playing this game again without the cheats, even though I already have the 1000 points. I felt this game was underrated and deserves better treatment.

neoadorable
08-13-2008, 07:17 AM
what the...it ain't easy, i'm having a hard time getting through the second level! what's this about cheats?

the gameplay is subpar...endless enemy spawns is a cheap gametime-prolonging trick i do not appreciate.

ADA2
08-14-2008, 11:48 AM
this game is really good, you will love it if your a fan off horror games and movies, one of the best games i have played this year.

neoadorable
08-20-2008, 04:00 AM
don't know about that, but i do stand corrected on the endless spawns - they're not endless. but the game does want you to stop, fight a horde of enemies until they're all gone, then move on. the gun fights aren't very dynamic, and it's not the most rewarding design, but it ain't as bad as i thought at first.

WUBBLE1989
01-02-2009, 10:31 AM
this game is decent for the money you can get it at (around 10)
the only time i got bored was part way through the medieval chapter but that was only about 15 -20 mins the rest was fun

zambeezi
01-13-2009, 12:22 PM
I just picked it up for 5 and I like horror games/movies so I am looking forward to playing that. Did not like the demo but I've played a couple of games where the demo is a lot worse than the actual game.