PDA

View Full Version : Nukeshell - Made in Holland

Nukeshell
08-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Well I was bored and deciced to make a Member Profile like everyone else does...

Like some people already know I live in The Netherlands (Holland), the southern part actually. For the Dutch people around here, close to Tilburg. I'm 16 years young, but I'm more mature than some 20 years around here;)

I've been around this Forum from the beginning and I'll stay as long as I can. Though, I'm less active as before, this has some reasons but I'm not bothered to explain. Together with a few other Members on the site, we managed to create this great Community. I could name the Members but I'm afraid I forget someone:p

I spend most of my time hanging around with my friends in Real-Life or Xbox Live. And as you can see in my signature, I'm a real perfectionist. Usually, I complete a game 100% before going on to the next one. At the moment I'm trying to get to the top of the Dutch leaderboards. Though I'm having a hard time getting there, because most people in the Top 10 played about 40-50 Games, and I played only 25. I don't have the money to get all those Games, otherwise I would be ahead with 10000 points, seriously!:cool:

Well this is about it I guess...
You guys know where to find me for any help. And I'll stay around to make the Community even better, like writing Guides and stuff.

PS: Any Dutch person that views this Profile can leave a reply, I would like to know how many there are around here. Chimeara and I were the first around here and I want to know with how many it has been improved.....

snafegeeza
08-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Welcome To The Forum. Lol

L3giOn
08-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Welcome, always good to see new members! :nana

Minty
08-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Good to have another European member. You got 1000 posts quick tho :p

Webb
08-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Hmmmmm, by saying please don't welcome me to the forum, you know for a fact that people are going too.....

Welcome Nuke :D :p

snafegeeza
08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Yeah you really left yourself open for that.

Nukeshell
08-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I know, but you guys are retarted enough to welcome me anyway;)

Butters
08-08-2006, 08:24 PM
welcome guy

Nukeshell
08-08-2006, 08:49 PM
See!! I removed it from the startpost and they still welcome me!

Probably spamming, to get in the Red Room;)