PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Content already on Marketplace!

KilluhKam
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
under the dead rising theme's there are 8 keys you can download which gives you the key (of course lol) to unlock some lockers to get 8 different outfits! all of them are free. just thought id tell ya'll about it :D

JJBDude
08-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Neat idea. Encourages people to get Live so they can get the free outfits, smart thinking there.

KilluhKam
08-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Neat idea. Encourages people to get Live so they can get the free outfits, smart thinking there.

yeah, now all i gotta do is pick my copy up tomorrow and find the lockers :mad: lol

graf1k
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Just makes me wonder why the hell they would put it on Marketplace. It obviously could have been on the disc, especially when it's free. Strange...

[fb]
08-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Just makes me wonder why the hell they would put it on Marketplace. It obviously could have been on the disc, especially when it's free. Strange...

Xbox Live promotion...

Muta32
08-08-2006, 10:18 PM
MS put them up to it! lol...but you could just be a XBL Silver member to get it. Maybe the disc was full, or maybe the created the costumes after all the disc had been made, and were being packaged.

That way there wouldn't be anymore delays http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/CrashSmilies/love-smiley-039.gif

reaper527
08-08-2006, 10:38 PM

just like jjb said, to get people to sign up for their live accounts.

[fb]
08-08-2006, 11:03 PM
MS put them up to it! lol...but you could just be a XBL Silver member to get it. Maybe the disc was full, or maybe the created the costumes after all the disc had been made, and were being packaged.

That way there wouldn't be anymore delays http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/CrashSmilies/love-smiley-039.gif

:offtopic:
that sperm smiley thingy is the funniest thing ive ever seeen...

graf1k
08-09-2006, 01:21 AM
just like jjb said, to get people to sign up for their live accounts.

You can still download content with a silver account.

xfrancox
08-09-2006, 01:41 AM
I think its because they made it after it was finished.

Carl Showalter
08-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Wont that mean that people with no live will be unable to get the full 1k cause theres a chANGE into every costume achievement?

Phaethon360
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Wont that mean that people with no live will be unable to get the full 1k cause theres a chANGE into every costume achievement?
I think that achievement will be for every costume in the game already. Microsoft doesn't allow downloadable content to give/stop from giving achievements.

Perhaps Capcom released the content prematurely and there's a pricing error and it was supposed to cost 150pts each or something. If so, I recommend everyone picking up this game tommorow to get on XBLM and download like its 11:59pm on newyears eve of 1999 :drunk. A joke for the Y2k survivors out there...

Muta32
08-09-2006, 04:45 AM
']:offtopic:
that sperm smiley thingy is the funniest thing ive ever seeen...
How? It was a response from a few posts before and it was about why the content was free and on XBL:confused: http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/hithead3.gif

I think that achievement will be for every costume in the game already. Microsoft doesn't allow downloadable content to give/stop from giving achievements.

Perhaps Capcom released the content prematurely and there's a pricing error and it was supposed to cost 150pts each or something. If so, I recommend everyone picking up this game tommorow to get on XBLM and download like its 11:59pm on newyears eve of 1999 :drunk. A joke for the Y2k survivors out there...

I think the achievement will just be for standard outfits, and extracontent will just be for fun (<-----Theory of Muta32)

[fb]
08-09-2006, 05:04 AM
How? It was a response from a few posts before and it was about why the content was free and on XBL:confused: http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/hithead3.gif

I think the achievement will just be for standard outfits, and extracontent will just be for fun (<-----Theory of Muta32)

im saying that what im saying is offtopic

Muta32
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
']im saying that what im saying is offtopic

oooooh ok http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/CrashSmilies/food-smiley-004.gif

Phaethon360
08-09-2006, 04:56 PM
:omg

Your theory and my theory are exactly the same...

Muta32
08-09-2006, 07:27 PM
WOWZERS! lol:drunk

GL080 GYM
05-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Sorry to bring up an old post, but this was the closest thing that my search got me. Where are the lockers? I downloaded the keys, but nothing happens when I walk up to the lockers in the security room. Do you have to find them somewhere else? Thanks in advance.

MrEastSide
05-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Most of the lockers with the clothes appear in each room where the civilians go after you rescue them. You should be able to approach them and the change clothes icon should appear. One of the lockers should also appear in the room with all the camera feeds as well as the locker in the very rear area of where you save your game.

Eyeradicate
05-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah, the outfits are in the security room where you first start out in. Some of them are in the Lockers, I think some of them are in bags around the other side of otis (But those may just be the ones you unlock by playing the game)