PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading POSt

Fartmaster UEO
08-09-2006, 12:16 AM
OK i already know that soemone started a thread but no one is answering or posting back so i though id make a new one. Pleez let me know of someone wants to trade achievements

Maka
08-09-2006, 01:12 AM
OK i already know that soemone started a thread but no one is answering or posting back so i though id make a new one. Pleez let me know of someone wants to trade achievements

This is not necassary.....
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5971

Eventhough you saw it... Theres people on there, but you are hoping they will take the initative to send you a F.R.... when really theres other people willing to do it, like jonsilva, I think

TimidKillah
08-09-2006, 03:21 AM
FARTMASTER...... WTF?? Couldn't help myself. Gamertags don't normally move me like this one did.

Try checking some of the gamertags of the people that posted in the real thread for this topic. See if they've already received the achievements you're looking for. If not send them a FR with a message stating what you'd like to do;)

mikemcd22
11-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Anyone want to trade online achievements? I'm available on the weekends and evenings...send me a message!

IFDWOLF
11-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Mike,

Hit me up on hear and let me know if this Saturday night(11/18) is good for you.

Bryan
IFDWOLF

IFDWOLF
11-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Anyone up for some achievment trading in Prey, IM me back