PDA

View Full Version : The "worst" great game

dm master
05-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey guys i was just reading through the "best" crap game thread and it hought the oposite could be alright

Here are mine:

Rainbow Six Vegas/2 - i just couldnt get into these and i really didnt like the controls

Condemned - It was alright i suppose i just got bored of it and didnt like the lighting.

Halo 3 - was fun for a while but then it just got really boring for me

narcolepticshee
05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
GoW - never really got into the multiplayer - especially with no party system!
RSV:2 - bitter dissapointment
Halo 3 - was amazing until i played COD4 online

Peace

Parkerktm
05-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Gears of War - Never got into it, the RSV series stole my heart

Saints Row - I played the game and god i'm glad i did, game was horrible and i'm glad i don't have it showing on my gamercard

Kane and Lynch Dead man - I felt the game was unplayable due to the horrible controls

DeltaZ360
05-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Halo 3: I played it for quite a while but it got old fast, the only reason I kept playing was because my friends played. The campaign was just brutal.

UNDERWALLY
05-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Kane and Lynch Dead man - I felt the game was unplayable due to the horrible controls

I agree Kane and Lynch sucked BIG TIME!!
And Rainbow Six, I've never liked the game, too reallistic lol

kiwi18
05-27-2008, 09:52 PM
I agree Kane and Lynch sucked BIG TIME!!
And Rainbow Six, I've never liked the game, too reallistic lol

You are wrong!!!! Kane & Lynch IMO is one of the most fun multiplayer games of all time. It is really fun if you give it a chance. Also, for me Mass Effect sucked. It was so boring walking around for an hour and then trying to find some old guy...BORING!

dm master
05-27-2008, 10:25 PM
You are wrong!!!! Kane & Lynch IMO is one of the most fun multiplayer games of all time. It is really fun if you give it a chance. Also, for me Mass Effect sucked. It was so boring walking around for an hour and then trying to find some old guy...BORING!

Never played Kane and Lynch so i wont pass judgement but i did play mass effect at my mates house once and after that i didnt even wana borrow it for free i hated it so much.

MegaSparten360
05-27-2008, 10:54 PM
i thought rainbow six 2 was so gay after i played the first level i shot my dog

lid
05-27-2008, 11:00 PM
i thought rainbow six 2 was so gay after i played the first level i shot my dog

wtf?

I for one did not like Bioshock as much as it was praised. It was good but not THAT good people! Bah, and I didn't like Devil May Cry 4 either.

antnie
05-27-2008, 11:01 PM
GTA 4 is a preice of $h1+.. Worst game ever.

laundryman
05-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Turok - So much hype...so much garbage
Shadowrun - Liked it...but wasn't really my thing
Halo 3 - Too repetitive

njdevils17
05-27-2008, 11:40 PM
I didn't really care for Bioshock at all.

Bleeding Star
05-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Halo 3
GTA IV
Assassins Creed
Bioshock

Chojin
05-28-2008, 12:39 PM
COD4 (i'm really on my own here)

1) the multiplayer didn't grab me due to the lack of achievements....where's the point?

2) infinite enemy spawns. i hate the way you're forced to play the game aggresivly and not strategically. if i want to hang back and pick people off that's my choice. don't force me to do a john rambo and kill 5 guys whilst chucking 5 grenades back. (veteran only)

3) 'story?' - what story?

but the infinite enemy spawns is the main one for why i hated it and didn't bother with veteran. (except the first few levels)

Daywalker-san
05-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Assassins Creed, its so repetetive, the total amount of different gameplay in the game is like an hour long

Royle
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Halo 3 - I thought it would be awesome, but I bought it at the same time I bought CoD4 and still haven't played it that much.

snafegeeza
05-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Halo3
Assasins creed
Gears of war (terrible multiplayer)

Marx0r
05-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Halo3
Assasins creed
Gears of war (terrible multiplayer)

This. Halo was decent, but way overrated. Assassin's sucked, and GoW can be decent if you're playing with friends and don't mind not being able to talk to them for more than 15 seconds.

Rainbow 6 was also shit. Blow down door, flashbang, shoot terrorists, repeat. And the multiplayer is imbalanced.

Also, holy hell, snafe's back!

runninglizard55
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
gears of war-i hated the cover system and i'm not a huge 3rd person fan anyway. plus i only have silver at the moment so i can't play online

o0EVIL0o x360a
05-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Halo 3, millions of gamers have an orgasm over it but I can't figure out why.

Keano
05-28-2008, 02:53 PM
There are quite a lot of games that are classed as great but I really hate.

Assassin's Creed - It was classed as a great game before it came oput so I suppose that is why. I don't think there are that many people who think this game is great but anyway I absolutely hated it. Some people say it's good at first and then gets boring but with me I hated it from the start.

GTA IV - I doubt anyone else will post this because pretty much everyone loves this game. I really cannot see the appeal and I absolutely dispise this game. I annoys me when people even talk about it. TBH all of my friends hate it with a passion as well.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - I went offline and thought it was absolutely terrible. I really hated that when you got shot your screen went all fucked up. The online was even worse. After playing COD4 I just couldn't bring myself to play this online, it was so slow. I loved the first one but this was a major let down.

There are quite a few more I could list but I can't really be bothered to go through them all.

Kaner99999
05-28-2008, 02:55 PM
I didn't really like:
Kane and Lynch Dead Men: To much of the same over and over!
Halo 3: The story was too short and the multiplayer was boring!
The Orange Box: The Half Lifes are stupid......... but Portal and TF2 were deadly!

Keano
05-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I didn't really like:
Kane and Lynch Dead Men: To much of the same over and over!
Halo 3: The story was too short and the multiplayer was boring!
The Orange Box: The Half Lifes are stupid......... but Portal and TF2 were deadly!

I don't think you can actually class Kane and Lynch as a worst great game. I don't think anyone likes it because it's a truly terrible game.

Joe Boy 1986
05-28-2008, 03:04 PM
The Drakness - SO MANY LOADING SCREENS!!
Halo 3 - short campaign and repetitive multiplayer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - how can u play with that much lag?!

Bleeding Star
05-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't think you can actually class Kane and Lynch as a worst great game. I don't think anyone likes it because it's a truly terrible game.

Kane and Lynch is a very good game, especially the multiplayer side of things, the sotry was great too up until the jungle bits

Keano
05-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Kane and Lynch is a very good game, especially the multiplayer side of things, the sotry was great too up until the jungle bits

I suppose everyone has their own opinion.

Halimbo2005
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I could say Halo 3 but i thought it would be shit from the beginning.

1. Assassin's Creed: The big one IMO, I did expect it to exceed all other games.
2. Army Of Two: Was my favourite game at the time, multiplayer killed it for me.
3. Devil May Cry 4: My favourite game graphically, but after going so far in 1 direction....and having to come back and fight each boss again......not for me.

Evo Kazz
05-28-2008, 05:18 PM
First that come to mind for me are

Halo 3
Devil May Cry 4

I bought these games brand new after the hype, and I just cant enjoy them, DMC4 is kinda fun and I will deffinately give it another go, but I really dont wanna play HALO 3 its soo boring, Im new to the Halo series, I dont get why people love it, the Graphics werent as good as people make out, and it's so repetitive, the story is crap. I wish I had not put it into my 360 cos then I would trade it in, but its in the system now so I need 1000 Gamerpoints LOL.

hoernchen
05-30-2008, 02:10 PM
halo 3 - never understood the hype
gta iv - see halo 3
assassin's creed - see gta iv

i do not say that these are bad games, i just say that they were definetly overhyped and would not ever get close to titles like bioshock...

thenightmare
05-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Kane and Lynch -- Horrible controls, good idea tho
Army of Two - i have it and beat it but it could have been so much more then what it ended up being
Halo 3 - cant stand the lvling system in multiplayer

Bax x360a
05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Halo 3 and the Rainbow Six series in my opinion. Both very mediocre games which don't deserve the high reviews they recieved.

aussiegamer
05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Assasins Creed, DMC 4 and a little bit Gears of War.

Dothis
05-31-2008, 01:42 PM

1) the multiplayer didn't grab me due to the lack of achievements....where's the point?

...Fun?

The Halo series as a whole.

Ben Sharpe
05-31-2008, 01:49 PM
1. RSV, has to be the worst FPS I have ever played
2. Lost Planet, Diabolical, just awful
3. PES 2008, dire, very boring and the online was unplayable

I think people are being very unfair on Halo however, people hyped it up big time and were disappointed because they were expecting the best game of all time, the same thing happened on a lesser scale with GTA because it actualy lived up to the hype imo

KENMACK39
06-01-2008, 12:34 PM
id say gears of war, everyone that i know loves it.

xKNIGHT617x
06-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Halo 3 and the Rainbow Six series in my opinion. Both very mediocre games which don't deserve the high reviews they recieved.
Aboslutely...I also think that Gears is not a crap game. I like the game very much.

LFCDANNY 2k8
06-01-2008, 01:09 PM
PES 2008 - How anyone can enjoy online with THAT much lag, i really do not know.
COD4 - Single player was ok, but multiplayer was more repetitive than halo.

Azrael008uk
06-01-2008, 02:04 PM
"Grand Theft Auto: IV".

Wow. What a collossal amount of time and effort they put into a game where you do little more than drive around and shoot.

Again and again and again and again and again.

The game is a timewarp. You start in one of the most advanced and impressive ingame environments but as soon as you arrive on scene for a mission it's like a throwback to GTA of years gone by.

Talk about "Mutton dressed as lamb".

Azrael

muters
06-01-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't know if this is considered a great game, but Def Jam Icon got good reviews on this site and GameSpot. I think that if there is a Hell, and they have video games there, every one of them will have Icon's control scheme. The most sluggish, fiddly, infuriating and unresponsive thing I've ever played. I try to block an attack or reverse a grab, and the game screams NO WIN FOR YOU! and refuses to register it. Enemy attacks low, I block low, and somehow it results in me flying 15 feet across the room. I evade an attack and the AI plucks me out of the air, grapples and throws me into a fire. I'm trying to get the Window of Opportunity achievement, and the camera keeps getting stuck behind a plantpot while I get my head kicked in.

Managed to finish the story, but I think I'd rather eat the crabs from a tramp's crotch than play this game again on Hard. Urgh.

dudecrazy108
06-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Mass Effect- Got bored not knowing where to go.

Kane And Lynch- No online co-op and bad controls.

dudecrazy108
06-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Lost Planet- Online was ok but I had no clue what to do and single player was ok but never got really into it.

Tenacious
06-02-2008, 11:28 AM
I didn't really like Bioshock. For me it was just ok.

Groundogg
06-02-2008, 01:31 PM
GRAW 1 & 2: Probably one of the worst online games I've every played. The single player was nothing like the multiplayer. The single player graphics were great, and the gameplay was awesome, but the multiplayer.. Jesus..

Halo 3: The campaign was fun, especially on co-op with my brother, and forge/theater brought some great new features to the franchise, but the way it played online in DM or TDM is just ridiculously unskillful. I will never understand why a hit to the face with a gun hurts more than 10 bullets to the chest, the guy is made out of metal. Also, the guns sounded like shit. Plasma gun... plasma? Wow, how creative. Saying that I still do play it sometimes for Rocket Race, I love the driving on Halo but some weapons need to be changed. I'm not much of a sci-fi gamer, but I never thought I would dislike a sci-fi FPS as much as I do Halo.

Finally, Gears of War multiplayer: The campaign is one of the best I have ever played, especially on co-op, but the multiplayer isn't for me. If it had a matchmaking system (like GoW2), I would probably be still playing it, but with the system that the current GoW uses, every game I join has bullet lag. Same goes for Rainbow Six 1 & 2.

MegaSparten360
06-27-2008, 10:28 PM
rainbow 6 vegas sucks

WanderFreak
06-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Assassins Creed
"Go kill that person! Good, now go kill this person in the exact same manner. ALSO FLAGS! FLAAAAAAAAAAGS and templars."

*prepares for lynching*

GTA4. Yes, it gets going, yes it looks pretty, but it's pointless. You turn on your TV to watch your video game character turn on a TV. GTA4 is like a messed up Escher painting, you play yourself watching yourself do things. With the occasional explosion thrown in. Also cousin let's go bowling!

I 9voltz I
06-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Super Smash Bros Brawl- easily. The new engine lacks the speed of the previous and many of the new characters are incredibly cheap/noobish. Brawl serves as an example of what happens when you try to make it a whole new game. It's like, what the hell, this is nothing like the last game. All you need is a few new characters, single-player modes, graphical updates, and minor gameplay tweaks, not a whole new fucking engine.

Done ranting.

botafogo007
06-27-2008, 10:48 PM
- Assassin's Creed. Okay, it's been said, but the game was really, really repetitive for me.
-The Orange Box. I loved TF2 - absolutely loved it. And I didn't mind Portal, but I certainly don't see what all the fuss is about. I was glad to finish that game and move on. And I really didn't like Half Life
-Burnout Paradise. The open world thing was pretty cool -- at least until you made a mistake in the race and couldn't restart it, but rather had to finish it up, turn around, and drive all the way back to the start. W...T...F.

Crimson Ridley
06-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Alone In The Dark (Is it great? I dunno)- It's good but it could of been more, and the ending? My god, THE ending *shudder* Blacksite had a better one...
Guitar Hero III - It just wasn't as good as II, and that guitar
NFS ProStreet - Why oh why do people like this game?
PGR 4 - It's just not that fun
Then there's the obvious Halo 3, Got The Aids 4, and the Vegas brothers.

SkaKid25
06-28-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm sad to see so much of Kane & Lynch lol
Anyway, I think Halo 3 was over-rated! I mean it was fun but than it got boring unlike K&L:Dead Men because every match you played something was different you never knew how it will end up! I loved every moment of it.

Blackout Down
06-28-2008, 12:51 AM
The Drakness - SO MANY LOADING SCREENS!!
?!

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE DARKNESS!??!!

mass affect - Worst game ever

The Club- the game way to easy and never understood the story

Dead Rising- the story good gameplay good saving system pissed me oof so much that i fucking broke the disk

superman returns- you already no way

AK47Ra1der
06-28-2008, 04:35 AM
Mass Effect- BORING!!!

BioShock- Nothing special except for graphics.

Krueger
06-28-2008, 04:46 AM
Im going to have to say R6V2 that game is pure crap IMO. I could not stand the multiplayer getting elite was so painful and the stupid vision camera achievement i can go on and on.

I think Halo 3 is overrated but playing single player even though it was short was amazing.

Then there is Lost Planet that game was so bad. Through the single player i was praying it would end sooner and the multiplayer was a terrible experience.

Zee
06-28-2008, 05:08 AM
COD 4. The game is filled with A.I that even golden eye surpasses. Levels design that is extremely questionable, and Game play that hasn't changed from the first COD. I mean you still are trying to kill tanks with rocket launchers. Still a private doing every objective. Still looking for documents, still trying to rescue POW. Still trying to disarm bombs. I mean god damn. COD4 is just a re-skin of cod1. Theres nothing different about it besides it takes place in another generic setting. So what? It went from one generic setting to another one. I mean COD1 was a classic, but the same game play 4 times over 4 years just shows all the flaws they didn't fix, the new flaws, and how you paid another 50-60 bucks on the same game. The Series hasn't changed since the first one. I mean the game play was broken in the second one. why haven't they fixed it yet?

Not the mention the online play is basically the same, just with a poorly done CS clone to replace the older better done cs clone of search and destroy (Much better then the one in COD4). COD4 MP seems more like a mod then anything. The only difference is the rankings. That only adds balancing issues. Nothing to the game play really. Just play COD1. (and CS if you liked the newer search and destroy) There a billion times better.

Next up GTA4 but ill get on that later.

Oldbeagle
06-28-2008, 05:09 AM
I couldnt get into Assassin's Creed.

dudecrazy108
06-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Halo 3- Boring, repetitive, and after playing COD4 online this game was terrible to play again.

Kane and Lynce- Good idea over run by bad controls and an uneven difficulty.

AntoMUFC
06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Have to do this

GTA IV

what a pile of crap thats turned out to be! *yawn* oh no not another pigeon

guy who hated COD4 i'm disapointed in you

i've completed it multiple times, on multiple profiles :D love it to bits, by far best game on 360 :)

Stffu Uppercutt
06-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Army of two- to much campaign
cod4- i liked it when it came out then it sucked after a while.. no co-op

Adam Miller
06-28-2008, 08:10 PM
DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Ill cry more than 4 times if i had to sit through that whole game... really i mean it, it was horrible and i will fight anyone who disagrees. Shockingly bad game.

Im suprised at the GTA 4 mentions as i thought that was a game everyone loved as for Halo 3 not a suprise at i didnt think that was for everyone.

Bishop24
06-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Kane and Lynch Dead Men-Just not what I expected

Frontlines: Fuel of War-I loved the demo and the game when it first came out, but after a while it got boring and repetitive.

Gears of War-Stupid online ruined the game, when I shoot somebody they should be dead, I shouldn't have to shoot them and then curb stomp them. Didn't like the campaign either.

Edit: GTAIV-Just thought of it, horrible lighting, not so great graphics, the cops in the game are all over the place. The online play is also horrible. Not what I expected when I bought it at Midnight.

Thunderbolton
06-28-2008, 08:47 PM
I was disappointed with Bioshock. It was an all right game but not great imo

Viroblade3
06-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Saints row: found it to be bland, alot of people say its better then GTA, I call these people "stupid".

Halo3: multiplayer=Great, single player..not so much.

dm master
06-29-2008, 07:14 PM
another one i thought of is HL2

i really hated that game i tried to play it though and i just couldnt so took it out and playeed COD4

aussie_warrior117
06-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Splinter Cell series, 'nuff said

Ecks UK
06-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Gears of War - Clunky and messy controls, online and off.
Halo 3 - Boring beyond belief, especially if you got the same thrill from Halo 2, two years earlier.
BioShock - Did not see the hype. To me it is a clumsy, noisy, mediocre FPS with small RPG elements schlung in there.

jackanape
06-30-2008, 11:36 AM
Well I realise everyone is saying 360 games but I'm going to have to go with Zelda on the N64. It's always winning 'BEST GAME EVER' awards and I just can't see why, it's just a rehash of all the earlier Zelda games but in 3D. The puzzles are far too easy and the dungeons are repetitive, there's just no sense of challenge at all. Bah!

For the 360...............I guess I was disappointed by Halo, but that's my fault for not giving the multiplayer a chance due to the fact I was whoring other games for points, ha ha!

Steelhead
06-30-2008, 11:39 AM
GTA IV and the GRAW franchise are the "big titles" that I just couldn't get into.

Didn't care much for Forza either.

ravensfanyuya
06-30-2008, 11:50 AM
rainbow six vegas 1 and 2 - made me really mad on the campain

Gaylo 3 (if you dont get it im taking about halo 3) was just horrible i mean the ending sucks, online sucks, everything sucks about that game

reddragon6288
06-30-2008, 01:57 PM
BioShock - Great story, I'll admit that, but when it came to the idea that you had to take a snapshot of your attacker and then quickly switch to your gun/wrench to fend them off was a little on the crap side for me. Plus the fact that everything could kill you very quickly in that game got on my nerves a bit, but that I could have dealt with if it weren't for the camera thing I already mentioned.

Lost Planet - The idea of farming for life constantly was THE biggest pile of crap that I never want to see in a game again. I like to time my time and enjoy the game as I play, not speed run through the damn thing to make sure I stay alive. It was just ridiculous!

Devil May Cry 4 - Just never got into the series at all. And from what I've seen my little brother play of 4, it really has no interest for me. Just seems like a button masher/easy puzzle break here and there.

Son of Kyuss
06-30-2008, 05:40 PM
GTAIV - I stood in line at midnight to get this and thought it was awesome at first but after the first 3-4 days I became bored of it. I haven't finished the single player yet because it is so tedious, my friends regard this as the best number 4 sequel that came out this year but I disagree.

Randomnutta
06-30-2008, 05:58 PM
GTA 4 is a preice of +.. Worst game ever.
thats what i think it doesnt deserve a 10/10 from gamespot imo.. dont bite my head off

Darth Grif55
07-02-2008, 05:56 AM
Gears of War- No ranking system & one live sucks. I can't get good at it, so I traded it for RSV2 & COD4. I heard GOW2 is getting ranks so I'll get it a couple months after & I can get good. Campaign rocks though.

xboxedout
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Have to agree with many Halo 3 looked great but was a big yawn in single player mode. My "worst" great game.

MopFlop
07-02-2008, 04:24 PM
R6 series was just terrible and dull
halo 3 was way to easy on single player n the online comunity was terrible

Dukefan45
07-02-2008, 09:09 PM
CoD4- I find everything terrible (single player and online)

Halo 3- Fun for awhile, but then I got bored.

CMCX360
07-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I have a few:
Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV
Stuntman Ignition
Deadrising (I enjoyed the demo though).

Lefthanded
07-02-2008, 10:07 PM
COD4 is absolutly terrible the single player is boring and unintresting

the online is stupid and just a nade fest and just a waste of time getting prestige 10 because no one really cares

Downloki
07-04-2008, 09:14 PM
imo the usual overhyped games, (halo3, GoW, ass creed) take away all the fanboy shouting, advertising and general hysteria and all that remains is a game that usually is good or ok but by no means great and therefor leaves you dissapointed in one way or the other.

then there are the games that are good IF you really like that kind of games.
i liked splinter cell double agent, but i`m a fan of the whole sneaky genre.

also, if someone mentions that there is no storyline to CoD4 then they really need to pay more attention, its not that hard to follow (unlike GoW)

tjsdsa
07-06-2008, 12:16 AM
gow didnt like how there was no party up or anything and Kane and Lynch one of the worst games ever.

mclinton92
07-06-2008, 12:33 AM

2) infinite enemy spawns. i hate the way you're forced to play the game aggresivly and not strategically. if i want to hang back and pick people off that's my choice. don't force me to do a john rambo and kill 5 guys whilst chucking 5 grenades back. (veteran only)

3) 'story?' - what story?

but the infinite enemy spawns is the main one for why i hated it and didn't bother with veteran. (except the first few levels)

are you drunk, no story?

great story, loved it!

worst game would be..........no clue

TheFallOfJordan
07-06-2008, 12:43 AM
GoW - Too many trashtalkers and too much chainsaw.

RS:V2 - I twitched more as a character in that game than Alfred, the man who has epileptic seizures

And My Shocker...

GTA IV - I have no idea why. I just got really bored. Really worth the 40 dollars I got a gamestop for trading it in =]

Viroblade3
07-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Seems like alot of people are downranking games because of there achievements. like saying GTA IV is terrible because of the pigeons lol.

kelvinspear1986
07-06-2008, 10:37 AM
halo 3 sucked single player was way 2 short and boring
multyplayer was pointless sames as 99% of other fps games

Da_moopintot
07-07-2008, 12:29 AM
RSV6 and RSV6 2
never got into them.
didnt like the controls, and the graphics were good yet really shitty*, which was really annoying
*(some things were good, but most sucked)

Darth Grif55
07-07-2008, 01:22 AM
rainbow six vegas 1 and 2 - made me really mad on the campain

Gaylo 3 (if you dont get it im taking about halo 3) was just horrible i mean the ending sucks, online sucks, everything sucks about that game

Halo & Steelers > Ravens

MeanMachine00
07-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Mine would have to by far GRAW and 2. It's far beyond hard from my point of view.

And I also would put Guitar Hero II.
GHII could have added some modern and more common songs but what lets it down the most is the looks, it's not significant as the latest Guitar Hero III and I didn't like the look of that guitar as well. The Les Paul is better.

Mullen
07-08-2008, 09:41 AM
COD4 Got boring to be honest.
Assassins creed was way too repetitive.
Halo 3 is starting to die on me too..

Evil Mr Kibbles
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Mine are -

COD 4
Halo 3
GRAW 1/2
And GTA 4

Evil Mr Kibbles
07-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh and assassins creed - it was so unbearable to play after about 2-3 hours

And Gears of war - one of the most overrated linear games i've played so far on the 360 - if it wasn't for the graphics this would be your average bargain bin game

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
07-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok to be honest, the only people who dog the four good shooters (GoW, Halo, COD, and RSV2) suck at them usually.

But besides the point, what about games like FEAR, Turok, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, etc.

They totally sucked, and no one caps on them, but everyone with horrible ranks think the shooters most of the world plays sucks.

Well this is opinion based, so....

EDIT: For fun I looked at a few people's ranks in Halo 3 that says it sucks, and there rank sucks more worse than a hooker on a Saturday night. (Just to be nice, I won't mention tags)

AwesomeOclock
07-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Gears of War - Clunky and messy controls, online and off.
Halo 3 - Boring beyond belief, especially if you got the same thrill from Halo 2, two years earlier.
BioShock - Did not see the hype. To me it is a clumsy, noisy, mediocre FPS with small RPG elements schlung in there.

Wow do you like any good games? For me assasins creed most repetative annoying piece of shit

Raven1709
07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
For me it would be GTA 4 for sure, crap online and game itself was no real new kind of mission. Same as all the other ones

Peace
07-09-2008, 08:01 PM
So many games made it to both best worst and worst best game lists... But for my two cents, I'll have to agree with almost everyone in that Halo 3 is the worst best game... I haven't enjoyed the franchise since the original, but for some reason I just keep buying them!

Eternal
07-10-2008, 03:07 AM
Halo 3 - Not much of a replay value; too repetitive.

Viva Pinata - Gets so boring after around level 25...

zerothetheif
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - The only 360 game have traded back into Gamestop.....'nough said

Maka
07-10-2008, 05:42 PM
CoD4 = Boring in two weeks
BioShock = Horrible game, played it for 3 days
Lego Star War = Havent gotten into it

Dropkick Weasel
07-11-2008, 07:00 PM
I definitly say Gears of War.. For ex. You have one of the best campaigns to hit consoles in years.... and then you only make it 1/4 long. Then you take an awesome online experience, and shred it into pieces with terrible glitching and even worse bullet lag in any game to date. Not to mention half the achievements don't unlock. And the people that play it give other gamers the worst reviews if you end up quitting your laggy match. GEARS OF WAR, hands down is the "best WORST" game ever.

Chilidog Chaos
07-11-2008, 07:28 PM
I definitly say Gears of War.. For ex. You have one of the best campaigns to hit consoles in years.... and then you only make it 1/4 long. Then you take an awesome online experience, and shred it into pieces with terrible glitching and even worse bullet lag in any game to date. Not to mention half the achievements don't unlock. And the people that play it give other gamers the worst reviews if you end up quitting your laggy match. GEARS OF WAR, hands down is the "best WORST" game ever.
Most people who hate Gears of War suck at it online...