Leaked List of first round of Arcade deletions??

Disc07

I dunno how reliable they are or the source... 360-hq.com but thats where i got this...

Well I don't know if the arcade game list is leaked out on the net yet about which ones are getting removed, but I got a friend that talked to a person that worked for m$, and they told me the list.

So here the list of arcade games that will be removed in the next 3 months:

Asteroids / Asteroids Deluxe

Battlestar Galactica

Battlezone

Bliss Island

Centipede & Millipede

Contra

Crystal Quest

Cyberball 2072

Defender

Discs of Tron

Double Dragon

Ecco the Dolphin

Fatal Fury Special

Frogger

Geon: Emotions

Gyruss

Hardwood Backgammon

Hardwood Hearts

Hardwood Spades

Mad Tracks

Marathon: Durandal

Missile Command

Mr. Driller Online

New Rally-X

Novadrome

Pac-Man

Root Beer Tapper

Rush'n Attack

Scramble

Screwjumper!

Soltrio Solitaire

Sonic the Hedgehog

Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe

Spyglass Board Games

Street Trace: NYC

Super Contra

Tempest

Tetris Splash

Texas Hold 'em

Time Pilot

TotemBall

Track & Field

Wing Commander Arena

Word Puzzle

Xevious

Yie Ar Kung-Fu

And if your smart like me, all you have to do is download the "trail" for it and later you can simply purchase it. But if you never d/l'ed the trial you will never get to play the following games again... http://www.360-hq.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Maybe if this is a real list, we can all download the trials of these games... then since they are delisted, maybe they will be considered free on the servers, and we can get ourselves some free Arcade games here in the next few months... :beer:

A. The games are not being deleted but delisted which means they are going in the "backroom". You will still be able to buy them but they won't be in the same main selection.

B. That list is a list from a site listing all of the ones that meet the criteria minus the 6% conversion rate since that is unknown.

Just speculation but a lot of those games wouldn't surprised me if they were some of the first to go. Some games I wonder what MS was thinking putting them on the marketplace. I think it would be a smart move on MS's part if they announce which games will be delisted and mark them down in price. I know I would stock up on quite a few of them if they did this.

I just don't see it happening. Some of those games are very new and others are really popular still. Granted some are crap, I don't think removing them is the right move if that is their plan cuz even if a game is crap to one person doesn't mean that five other people actually might enjoy it. I myself just go through and buy random arcade games hoping for something cool and I can't really say I've been disappointed yet. Some games are frustrating with near impossible achievements (points at Street Fighter II, Hexic, and Poker Smash) but are still real fun to play anyway. Arcade games are so small in size that I can't see any need to remove any of them ever regardless of how well they are still selling or being played.

This list is defo fake!.. They wouldn't delist sonic and tetris splash.. that would be crazy..

+ Texas Hold Em probably has the most people playing it online then any other arcade game..

i think there's more people playing uno and bomberman, but it is still way up in the top5 - played games, imo. besides, some of the mentioned games are just to new to delist, e.g. battlezone, bliss island or mr. driller. and why should they delist a free game like totem ball, when nearly everybody who has a cam gets this game?