PDA

View Full Version : Out now

aPerfektFIaw
08-09-2006, 08:24 AM
go play pac-man if youre still awake.. its downloadable now

aPerfektFIaw
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
ahh yes posting twice in a row on a thread i started.... lol

just had to mention that these achievements closely resemble Galaga achievements... the only difference is you actually have to go grab your achievement instead of it automatically unlocking per level... much like galaga, you can still warp to whatever level you need to get any achievement you may have missed

the difficulty of this game is slightly higher than that of galaga, and it looks like the toughest achievement will be eating 4 ghosts 4 times in one level...

KilluhKam
08-09-2006, 08:53 AM
yeah, its a fun game i just submitted 7 pictures for this game lol i thought the achievement for eating the ghosts in succession after eating a power pellet would be hard, or maybe i just got lucky :D either way im happy i got it lol this game is fun, on around level 5 the power pellet's dont have that much of an effect on the ghosts, they dont stay blue for long at all, at least for me they dont lol

Fonkey Monkey
08-09-2006, 08:55 AM
im glad the level warp is back.. i loved that in galaga. a lot of people dont like it, but its not like you can warp to ANY level, you have to at least get to it 1st..

aPerfektFIaw
08-09-2006, 09:10 AM
on around level 5 the power pellet's dont have that much of an effect on the ghosts, they dont stay blue for long at all, at least for me they dont lol

actually when you get that far, itll eventually reset... the ghosts will still go fast and all but the power pellets will make them ghots longer, then shorter each level for (i think) 5 levels, then it resets again

like this...

really long > long > medium > fast > super fast > really long > long > medium > fast > super fast... etc etc.

KilluhKam
08-09-2006, 09:12 AM
actually when you get that far, itll eventually reset... the ghosts will still go fast and all but the power pellets will make them ghots longer, then shorter each level for (i think) 5 levels, then it resets again

like this...

really long > long > medium > fast > super fast > really long > long > medium > fast > super fast... etc etc.

so what your saiyang is when i beat level 5 (thats the one im on) it'll reset and they'll stay blue for a long time on level 6?

we also only need 3 more achievement pictures for the game now :D

aPerfektFIaw
08-09-2006, 09:18 AM
yeah just like that...

i got 10 out of 12 check my profile for 1 you need... almost at level 21 too...

wait til level 17 where the power pellets dont turn them to edible ghosts haha

EDIT: Level 21 is a bitch... all 4 ghosts come out at the same time and the pellets dont turn them to blue

EDIT AGAIN: okay beat level 21 if anyone wants to steal the picture off me... now its time to try to eat all 4 ghosts 4 times in one level