PDA

View Full Version : Race Driver Grid Forum Please?

Azrael008uk
05-31-2008, 07:48 AM
Come on guys.

I know you've just moved servers but this game came out yesterday.

This game needs to be moved from "Upcoming Games" and into the "Racing Section".

Don't know about the US but in England this was released everywhere yesterday along with Quake Wars.

Azrael

Bishop24
05-31-2008, 07:49 AM
Well it doesn't come out in the U.S. til June 3rd, so they'll probably wait til then to move it.

Azrael008uk
05-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Well it doesn't come out in the U.S. til June 3rd, so they'll probably wait til then to move it.

The game is out now.

It should be moved now.

Az

-ToXiN-
05-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Its out in Europe.
Its not out in NA until the 3rd.
So i would guess itll be moved on the 3rd, most people here are in North America...

drno
05-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Come on guys.

I know you've just moved servers but this game came out yesterday.

This game needs to be moved from "Upcoming Games" and into the "Racing Section".

Don't know about the US but in England this was released everywhere yesterday along with Quake Wars.

Azrael
If you have a request for a forum to be moved post in in this thread. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27452)

Although it is out in the UK the people who move the forums aren't omnipresent gods, they don't know the individual release dates for each game and might forget or not know about the game and the forum might take more than a day to be moved. As has been said the game isn't out in the US yet so a fair portion of the mods might not know that the game even should be moved.

I've never even heard of "Race Driver Grid", care to elaborate on it?

botafogo007
05-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Wow, you guys are making a much bigger deal out of this than needs to be made...

The staff has a ton of responsibilities, and I'm sure with the new server move they've got their plates full. Just be patient, request that it be moved in the thread dr. no provided, and...scroll down for a while until one of them has time to move it.

Jeez, the way people expect stuff you'd think they were PAYING to use the site.

Azrael008uk
05-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Nah, it's not a big deal at all.

Certainly when I posted I wasn't trying to suggest "Oh, so if it hasn't come out in the U.S.A. then it's not really out"?!?

I know the right place to put the request now.

It's a great game.

Rreally well done.

The game doesn't slow down for anything. Consistent framerate through crashes or sending a dozen tires from a barrier flying in every direction in realtime.

Azrael

Parkerktm
05-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Instead of making a new thread and flooding the servers with pointless stuff like this, send a simple message to a mod/admin and i'm sure there fix it.

Also, the official US release date is 6/3

Ben Sharpe
05-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Does it really affect you because you can still post in it, it isn't like it is locked up

Jdm
06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
The game is out now.

It should be moved now.

Az

So demanding...

Yeah, that really makes me want to do it now.:rolleyes: