PDA

View Full Version : Seeking new co-op games for Achievements

gravitywell
06-01-2008, 06:26 AM
My friend and I feel like we're against a wall. We play a lot of games together on the weekends, and we feel like we're running out of co-op games that we both can get achievements for. We'll play anything, no restrictions, so please, if you know of a co-op game that we can get points with, please let me know! We're primarily looking for split-screen, as we typically like to actually hang out on the weekends instead of hiding in our respective homes.

We've played: Halo 3, Gears of War, Kane and Lynch, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Rock Band, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Army of Two, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, ...

I'm sure there are others. It's early and I'm still half-asleep.

One of the reasons I specify game that we both can get achievements with, is because of the Koei Warriors games. (If you haven't played them, only one profile can be logged in at a time, so we would have to play through twice to get both sets of points.)

If there is a list compiled of co-op points games, please point me in that direction and I'll return to my corner.

Thank you again.

CORPSE CRISIS
06-01-2008, 06:31 AM
well the only one i no of that is Gs with co op is perfect dark zero...that should keep u guys entertained of a loong time..the dark agent dificulty..phewwww...i also suggest if have not already done it is to maybe try a harder difficuly towards the games u have beaten on co op..

IRONMAN
06-01-2008, 06:31 AM
Well, you have a good list of Co-op games under your belt already..makes it tough, but there has to be a few. I know some are upcoming this year if your into Zombie games or Saints Row 2..

I. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
II. Perfect Dark Zero
III. Blazing Angels (2-16 players Co-op)
IV. Crackdown (Both on your own xbox through live)

Those are a few for you. You can find all the achievement lists here on 360a. Just do a search on the Home page under Retail.

Parkerktm
06-01-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm not completely sure that these have co-op achievements but i know they have offline split screen co-op. Anyone want to confirm, it would be much appreciated!

Earth Defense
Lego Star Wars I & II
Kameo
Ghost Recon 2

Full Metal COS
06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
ok, to clarify parkers list, Earth defense force technically only gives one player achievements (but head over to their forums for an interesting cheat) Lego star wars TCS gives most of its achievements solely to player one, although player 2 can get about 300 total points (basically non of the game completion achievements can be unlocked by player 2). Kameo mostly is single player, with the option to replay certain scenes in co-op, which will negate most of the achievements, if not all of them, Graw 2 only has a couple of co-op missions, its not the entire game, so again the available achievements is quite a small list. As far as I know conflict: denied ops has a co-op mode with a full achievement list, but i've not played it to confirm. Hope this helps!
Oh on a side note, i've not found a thread which has a definitive list of "co-op points games" but will hapily put one together if there is any interest ( I play with my girlfriend, so have a great interest in this particular topic lol)

Bondfan626
06-02-2008, 11:29 PM
conflic denied ops
perfect dark

Kuledude
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Some games would be:

The Outfit
Crackdown
Lego Star Wars

DeltaZ360
06-06-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't know about new but you could get Perfect Dark Zero, I need someone to play co-op with :P.

[Waggly Bean]
06-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Earth defense force technically only gives one player achievements (but head over to their forums for an interesting cheat)

Oh my god I think I love you! :p

I swear I'd seen everything of importance on that forum, but that is an amazing little trick. I'm going to go home and try that tonight, and if it works my girlfriend is going to be one happy bunny! That was kind of stopping us from playing much more, because she was pretty annoyed that I was getting all the achievements! I think we might have to 1K that bad boy now!! :)

Ashz0r
06-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom is a good co-op game you can get every acheivement co-op in it and you can pick up and play at any time. Also using your characters from singleplayer in multiplayer as well.

Only problem is though for some bizzare reason it doesn't have splitscreen so it will require you to either have two 360's in the room or being in different houses. Its a good one though if your looking to play something while you aren't together.

[Waggly Bean]
06-06-2008, 09:52 AM
System Link only games are lame. :(

If they wanted to make us happy they'd release a patch that allows split-screen co-op. They did it with Kameo didn't they? Or was that already split screen and the patch was to play over Live? :confused:

Hmmm, either way...... it should definitely be done! Kingdom Under Fire sounds kinda fun - local co-op would definitely make me buy it!

Full Metal COS
06-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey waggly bean, I aim to please :) I scoured that forum after clearing EDF on easy with my girlfriend, man was she pissed when she didn't get the achievement.
Developers who only give player one achievements make us sad............................
How hard could it be to give player 2 some credit? either by programming in from the start or by patching it later on?

[Waggly Bean]
06-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey waggly bean, I aim to please :) I scoured that forum after clearing EDF on easy with my girlfriend, man was she pissed when she didn't get the achievement.
Developers who only give player one achievements make us sad............................
How hard could it be to give player 2 some credit? either by programming in from the start or by patching it later on?

I definitely agree. We cleared it on normal so she missed out on 100 GS, and after she lost out on nearly 900GS when we did Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, don't think she really wanted to carry on!! I might see if this trick works for DW5 too actually now I think about it, then we can finish that one up to 1K! That'd be useful!