PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live scamming

Pitbob27
08-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Oi omg k guys i bought a 500point pack from live right, coz i wanted to download the hitman pic pack and theme. I go to download the pic pack and it accpets the pay and goes to the download screen. It then says download is pending. I waited 20mins but it never changed. So i leave the screen and go back to the hitman pic pack and i notice that i had lost 100 points for something i havent even downloaded yet.I thought ill try later so i go and download the theme for it and it does exact the same thing. I have lost 250 mircsoft points and havent downloaed anything yet, but no matter how many time i try i wont let me download the items i bought. WTF!!!! is up with that, i hav lost like $4.50 or sumthin i havent even got anthing yet. I go on the xbox.com site and there was not info of why that was happeing. So can any1 plz suggest how to fix this Or has a similar incident happend to u. Can some1 plz post soon!!

Sarge McLarge
08-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Were you downloading something else at the time you tried to download the Hitman content?

Krazie
08-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Never heard of anything like that..

L3giOn
08-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Maybe you should try calling 1800 4myxbox, and tell them what happened.

Krazie
08-12-2006, 04:47 AM
Maybe you should try calling 1800 4myxbox, and tell them what happened.

Yea, that'd probably definitely be your best bet, I've never heard of anything like this happening.

Smokez
08-23-2006, 07:53 PM
i have had this happened to me before except i bought it and it started to download but it said there was an error and i cant download it. Also i had 2 of my accounts switched to a silver account 3 days after they were made and i bought 1 years for them

outcast316
08-24-2006, 02:19 AM
interesting

Blind Fool
08-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Never heard of that happening, but if you get a tick next to it then you should be able to download it again no problems and no extra charge...

empty87
08-28-2006, 04:41 AM
Never heard of that happening, but if you get a tick next to it then you should be able to download it again no problems and no extra charge...

Yeah, if you have downloaded the content, then you should be able to get it again without charge. But I don't think that is the case.

I know you can not download content from one 360 to another. For example, say you downloaded content on your 360. Well, then say your friend recovered your account and tried downloading the same content on his 360. The second guy downloading will not be able to download the content to his hard drive.

But I don't that has anything to do with this case, but you never know so I through it out there.

Blind Fool
08-28-2006, 07:37 AM
I understood it was locked to your GT, so you could download to a mates xbox but only use it as long as you were signed in...