PDA

View Full Version : Music Through Mic!

blingking2k7
06-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Do you hate it when people play music through there mic purposly?
Ive noticed its become very common in the matches ive played, some peoples music taste...

xRogue 5x
06-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah it sucks as well as many other things people do on live like eating with their mic on for example. The whole music thing wouldn't be too terrible except the quality is horrible and it just sounds like loud static.

Full Metal COS
06-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I've never really had a problem with music over the mic, but I've had a game recently where someone on my team was having a conversation with someone else in the room, with the mic turned on, really loudly, in polish! Damn off-putting, i'll tell ya!

IRONMAN
06-02-2008, 09:54 PM
could care less, people on live are retarded. ive come to terms with that.

Lebowski
06-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I saw this speaker thing in GAME store a little while back.
You plus it into the headphone bit on the bottom of your control, so you can play music through it to other people on Live!

I mean thats one of them annoying musicial player's dream.
But everyone elses nightmare!
Why oh why did they make it!

greatREDvinny
06-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Like Rouge said it is just quality that bothers me. If it came across without static I would be all about it. Like always, I just mute them if it becomes too much for me.

blingking2k7
06-03-2008, 07:37 AM
could care less, people on live are retarded. ive come to terms with that.

yeh i second that! people on saints row just walkin straight into grenades and pipe bombs, team killing and i saw someone standbying in a player match?:confused:

p0rtfan
06-03-2008, 08:45 AM
i dont like it at all, especially when thry're not talking, and its just music in the background, is it really that hard to switch you mic off! bit like when two people have a converstaion in game for ages, why not just go private, oh and when people have a conversation with their brother/sister/mum and dont turn the mic off. Rant over :)

Emfulz
06-03-2008, 03:00 PM
This happens to me only on Halo and when it does happen, look for the guy rick rolling everyone because I always do that to people afterwards. Sometimes I'll pop in the fresh Backstreet Boys or Dreamstreet.

Royle
06-03-2008, 09:57 PM
It the 10 year olds still listening to Soldja Boy - Crank That.

B Rad8908
06-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I can't see why anyone would find it helpful or even be not bothered by it. I played with one guy on call of duty that played Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, N Sync, and Celine Dion. That was really really annoying.

antnie
06-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I just mute the person, and I go on with my life.

Renji Abari
06-03-2008, 11:25 PM
as long as its rap it dosnt bother me lol, but anything else ill either mute them, or leave the game.

xX MaslaN Xx
06-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I really hate it when people play music over there mic....some people are kool about it tho... if you ask them to turn it down some people are kool about it and just turn it down. But I think all the other people that think its kool or fun to play music over the mic should fuckin kill them selfs....

Parkerktm
06-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Overall, it's really annoying but this one time i was playing COD4 and there was this 6 player clan in the game as well. Apparently this guy was following this clan around for months and would get in there rooms, shot to give up there position, make weird noises, and play weird gypsy music. That was one exception that i laughed my ass off for music being played through the mic.

_L3THAL
06-03-2008, 11:57 PM
If it's music I don't like, I simply mute them. But sometimes I enjoy the music people play! :)

lepricorn
06-07-2008, 11:42 AM
sometimes it gets annoying but i hate kill stealers and people that chat shit all the time

FoxRacing1234
06-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I've never had anybody play music through their mic. I've heard horrible horrible singing but never music. I don't think it would bother me that much unless I couldn't communicate with my teammates. Then I would be pissed

Fueledbyramenlol
06-07-2008, 05:15 PM
My friend plays music through his mic all the time but whenever he does its really good quality and the songs arent garbage lol.

Hells Zargon
06-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I've only had it a couple of times, both times annoying.
I will admit I did it once on the old Xbox though, we played the annoying music from a game of Advance Wars over the headset during a particuarly dull game of Halo 2 just to see the reaction people would give. As soon as Sensei's music came up people went mad! I suppose it was a retarded thing to do, oh well.

I hardly ever use the mic now, unless the game requires it obviously. I mean, what the hell would I want to tell total strangers anyway?

Perfectionist66
06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
meh. I dont know why it bugs you guys so much. I just mute the guy if I hate the music, no big deal.

Tussell
06-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, considering I like to listen to my music loud, my music plays through my microphone when I play games and listen to music. People usually just tell me to turn it down because it's annoying. All you have to do is mute me. I'm not going to change my situation to suit yours.

ggkthnxbye