PDA

View Full Version : So, Who's excited?

Fonkey Monkey
06-03-2008, 04:02 AM
This has to be my 2nd most anticipated game this year (right behind fable 2.)
The new features looks freakin awesome, i cant wait to see what new pinatas there are.
Hopefully this one sells better than the first, all of my friends laughed at me for loving the first one until they played it. truly an awesome game.

Anyone else?

Mr Arrow
06-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I am looking forward to this, after loving the first, I read last night that you will be able to collect/catch different piñata from different regions and ship them back 'home'. One was an ice region, so I'm guessing penguins and polar bears.

The interface has been streamlined and made more user friendly. So it's more of the same with some extras, which is fine by me.

rhino185
06-03-2008, 12:41 PM
I can't wait for this game either. I loved the first and this time around they have my favorite animal in it. (see gamertag)

Mr Arrow
06-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I can't wait for this game either. I loved the first and this time around they have my favorite animal in it. (see gamertag)

A hamster!!!! Come on, it's time to 'man' up! :p

j/k Can't wait for a broader range of piñata.

rhino185
06-03-2008, 12:53 PM
BTW that's a guinea pig.

Mr Arrow
06-03-2008, 01:05 PM
BTW that's a guinea pig.

I fail at being funny and rodent identification!

Seriously, I knew what you were talking about to begin with, I was just poking fun. I think we can both agree that the next Viva Pinata will have some welcome additions.

Are there really going to be rhino's?

botafogo007
06-03-2008, 03:04 PM
After recently playing the first one I'm definitely excited for this sequel. The idea of penguins and arctic animals is especially cool for some reason.

I'd like to see them add fish--like you catch the fish in other areas and can ship them home to your ponds or whatnot. Also I hope they'll lighten up on the space limitations some because it sucked having to tear stuff down so often just to make room for other things you needed to lure different pinatas in.

Legoman1326
06-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I fail at being funny and rodent identification!

Seriously, I knew what you were talking about to begin with, I was just poking fun. I think we can both agree that the next Viva Pinata will have some welcome additions.

Are there really going to be rhino's?

Yup, it was one of the first announced

Limeoceros

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/lego_man1326/Pinata/Rhino.jpg

Sour form

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/lego_man1326/Pinata/Rhino_sour.jpg

BlamelessSoul
06-07-2008, 08:44 PM
cannot wait for this game is one of the most fun and graphically best looking games on the 360. Anyone that rips people who play viva are just scared to admit they love it.

Randomnutta
06-07-2008, 08:48 PM
can not wait!! *wants it now*

CrAzYnEsS
06-27-2008, 01:01 AM
this game is gonna be awesome, i hope they have more water type animals this time,(SHARKS).

Otisbum
06-27-2008, 05:15 AM
That Sour Rhino looks vicious.

Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to make a sour garden. Where sour candies = joy candies for other sour pinatas, of course.

The oDepressedfisHo
06-27-2008, 01:50 PM
The new features looks freakin awesome, i cant wait to see what new pinatas there are.
Hopefully this one sells better than the first, all of my friends laughed at me for loving the first one until they played it. truly an awesome game.

Anyone else?

same here in bothe respects cant wait for fable2 ethier

Jedi Kayben
06-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Absolutely loved the first one didnt really like the [arty animals thing although i completed that too. Cant wait for this its gonna be freakin awesome, its my second most anticipated game after the force unleashed of course : )

The oDepressedfisHo
06-29-2008, 02:23 PM
i thought that party animals was a bad idea by the developers

Chuppernicus
07-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Sept 5th huh?I can't wait. I felt very manly every time I played the game. Those nay sayers talk trash because they never tried the game.

Excellent I really loved the first one. I borrowed it from one of my students and picked up all 1000 pts but not all the pinatas. He wanted the game back and I've thought about picking it up used just to get them all. I was surprised at how much fun the game was, it was a real time sink.
I liked the party animals game as well, my wife plays it with me.
Viva Pinata2, Fable 2, Gears2, COD:World at War and Star Wars: Force Unleashed it's going to be another great year for gamers.

Missis Beki
07-03-2008, 08:48 PM

Anyone else?
I completely agree i have fable 2 pre-ordered and think i may have to do the same with VP2.
I just hope its the same release date for UK.
And apparantly there are 32 new species of pinata (including apparantly Pengums, Polollybears, and Camellos) and you can add sand and snow so that sounds awesome.
also found this http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=10939
(sorry its a long link i dont know how to shorten it guys)
but yeah defo getting this :)

Bio-Strike
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
I remember how amazed I was with this game. It was a break from all those shooters, and then how relaxing it was. There is no doubt i'll be going to get this. And yes! Please god have bigger garden limits, I really hope you can have something like a forest or something of that kind, something bigger. And, the release date is two days before school starts so that'll give me some time before things 'explode' I guess. (I'm out of words)

Xx Pulse 360 xX
07-05-2008, 05:25 PM
didnt think they would release another....dunno what party animals is like but the first one was surprisingly challenging and...fun?? lol should be goood

Missis Beki
07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
didnt think they would release another....dunno what party animals is like but the first one was surprisingly challenging and...fun?? lol should be goood
For me party animals was a bad idea! But i think they wil more than make up for it with VP2 (i hope)

True Mister Six
07-15-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm well up for this game.

Last year I spent more time playing "family" games (Guitar Hero, Scene It!, Lego Star Wars, Viva Pinata) because I was just sick of everything being so serious and shooty!

VP1 was very thoughtful and challenging and I cannot wait to nail 1000GP off this one too!

b3nnyth3gr33k
07-15-2008, 01:37 PM
i cant wait either, pretty good was the first, good will it be the 2nd?:confused:

CuppaChoc
07-15-2008, 01:56 PM
I am really looking forward to this game - loved the first.

b3nnyth3gr33k
07-15-2008, 02:19 PM
i hope the achievments are good like the first asweel

ch9209live
07-23-2008, 01:19 PM
is it being (srry for spelling) Release on 5th of september or September 26, 2008 like this site says?

Bloody Countess
07-23-2008, 01:48 PM
I am very excited about the 2nd game. A group of friends kept telling me I should play the first one, so when I finally broke down...I enjoyed it very much. My friends will not need to convince me to play the second one.

CSARdiver
07-23-2008, 03:08 PM
I was amazed at how addictive this game was. I bought this for my wife as a stocking stuffer and just popped it in to see how it was - man those 10 hours flew by...

Not to mention the new animal additions, but the co-op ability put this one in the buy at release category.

DevilGuy
07-23-2008, 04:18 PM
I am looking forward to this, after loving the first, I read last night that you will be able to collect/catch different piñata from different regions and ship them back 'home'. One was an ice region, so I'm guessing penguins and polar bears.

The interface has been streamlined and made more user friendly. So it's more of the same with some extras, which is fine by me.

Thanks sounds really cool. Hopefully you will be able to unlock new areas to go too, and new Pinatas to get. :D

I can't wait to get a baby polar bear!

Will they actually have Rhinos? That will be so cool. I can't wait to get it. Hopefully it will be better than the first. In the first one, all my pinatas were fighting. :(

Honey Child 248
07-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Ooooooh my days! That rhino looks awsome! Man i cant waaait for this game, all my friends laughed at me too for loving it :(, Good times await! :D

gatorbait
08-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Definitely! I loved the first one and I'm ready for some new pinatas and new environments. It would be higher on my list but there are so many other damn good games coming out this year. I think it still manages to sneak into my top 5 though which is definitely a good thing. I know Rare won't disappoint but I really hope this one catches on more and sells better then the first one.

Professor Pie
08-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I loved the first one and I'm really looking forward to the next one. I'm tempted to pick up the DS game and the spinoff 360 one too. :)

kinaki92
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
lol can't wait either! oh and @1 i feel the pain of being called gay for playing truley the bestest game ever... jk .... but srryisoly!!1

MrNuts
08-09-2008, 11:33 PM
1st was one of my favorite 360 games. The only thing I really hated about it was the super-lame 'play for 50 hours' achievement. That sort of achievement is just a bad idea.

Bulletman
08-09-2008, 11:40 PM
I also cant wait for this game!! Me and my daughter still play the first one, probably clocked over 70 hours in the past year lol, but yeah we are both hyped for the new one!

zyxomma100
08-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Ready to buy this game.

The Outfit himself
08-10-2008, 03:58 AM
This game is my most anticipated game since the first one, besides banjo kazzoie 3. Rare is unbelieavable. i even got to the highest level in Viva pinata. 108. took a long time.

benbam87
08-10-2008, 05:36 AM
The first one was a hudge suprise for me so I am very much looking forward to the next one

Shreik
08-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Can't.....Wait....Any.....Longer.... O_O

I'm thinking about buying the first game again, just to let the worst pain go away :P

DrunkenDucks
08-10-2008, 11:46 PM
im not a big fan of the first game. it is like "the sims". it gets boring after 1 hour. but im looking forward to give it another chance when this games hit the market

DevilGuy
08-11-2008, 01:57 AM
im not a big fan of the first game. it is like "the sims". it gets boring after 1 hour. but im looking forward to give it another chance when this games hit the market

Yeah Sims seems awesome but when you play it it's kinda boring.

Viva Pinata is awesome though. I can't wait for it. I'll be getting it the day it comes out. :D lol. I just read through the achievements and they look pretty cool.

DJbruce
08-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Cant wait but I still havent finished the first one yet. But I still have a month left.

theo
08-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Hello,

Only last week I finished the first one. Not only did I gain all the achievements. I also hatched and evolved the Dragonache. This new game seems to also have gardens which need tending. Sounds good.

There is however one disadvantage. To get all the achievements I will have to acquire a Xbox LIVE® Vision camera. I am not sure I want to get one.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

LilMissRoxy
08-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I honestly cannot wait for this game. It hurts that there are still 3 and a half more weeks to go! I'm glad to see that lots of my friends are interested in this game though - it will make multiplayer much more enjoyable :) We can all trade pinatas !

Fonkey Monkey
08-12-2008, 02:19 AM
i think i will be making a vision camera purchase just for this game. hopefully its implemented well. it reminds me so much of the e-reader for the gba. that thing was badass, i had almost the whole set of animal crossing cards and every single nes game.
holy shit im pathetic:biglaugh

OldWIKI TIK
08-12-2008, 02:40 PM
i think i will be making a vision camera purchase just for this game.

I will be doing the same thing. I don't really want to but my kids love this game so much I might as well. Besides, then I can go back and get the R6V cam achies as well as Rayman. I had so much fun with the first game and cannot wait for this one, if my kids find out, then I will never get left alone about it until release.

Doc Holiday
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh man, I'm so excited for this to come out! And to see it will come out next month, I hope that release date is correct? I've been waiting forever for a sequel to this, that last one didn't count!

Yeah, everyone made fun of me, and still does for playing Viva Pinata, but its just because they can't handle how awesomely amazing it is!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocha12
08-14-2008, 04:31 AM
I'm really looking forward to this one! I hope it win't crash for me this time so I'll be able to enjoy it properly.

ch9209live
08-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Hello,

Only last week I finished the first one. Not only did I gain all the achievements. I also hatched and evolved the Dragonache. This new game seems to also have gardens which need tending. Sounds good.

There is however one disadvantage. To get all the achievements I will have to acquire a Xbox LIVE® Vision camera. I am not sure I want to get one.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

wasn't there coming VP: truble in paradise edition that have xbox live vision? it doesn't matter to me cos' i bought xbox live vision and it cost to me 14,8 euros :O

Ciconte
08-17-2008, 03:24 AM
Actually looking forward to this can't wait to try the co-op feature and see the new pinatas.

JJBDude
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
My brother has pre-ordered it so I am sure I will be able to play it at some point. I am not really excited but I am pleased, I own the original and found it fun (played it loads for 5 days and then it's just been collecting dust) but for some reason can't find it in myself to play it again and get the achievements.

Hopefully the new one will put the spice back into the series which I need in order to play. :D

oneandonlytommo
08-18-2008, 09:43 AM
cant wait for this game to see all the new pinatas. those penguins look cool. :)

FirstSpartanZP
08-18-2008, 09:44 AM
I love the first one and I am forward to play the second one.

GuruGazza
08-31-2008, 06:17 PM
the first one was immense and got 1000, now this i want 1000 aswell

Donkeythebard
08-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Just 2 more days.. mins seems like hours.

MATTUMUZ
08-31-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm rather excited about it! I’m excited enough, that I’m willing to take months of abuse from my college peers who have xbox live… again, lol!

hockeyfan607
09-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Are Viva Pinata games actually good? I've never played them or seen any videos so I don't know but I can't imagine a game based off of a kid's TV show (I think) being good.

Pyroman31
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
I loved the first one (surprisingly), so this should be great. Can't wait!

Iadaenei
09-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I can't imagine a game based off of a kid's TV show (I think) being good.
It's actually a show based on the video game, not the opposite :p

I loved the 1st one, I just hope they removed the restriction wich prevented to have too many plants in your garden (I want my jungle :Bounce:)

Domerchuchu
09-01-2008, 11:41 PM
The first game was really addicting. I cant wait for this new one to come out. Cant wait to collect all the pinata again lol.

Fonkey Monkey
09-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Are Viva Pinata games actually good? I've never played them or seen any videos so I don't know but I can't imagine a game based off of a kid's TV show (I think) being good.

VP: party animal was an abomination. get the first one its amazing, im sure you can get it for like $10 now.

tomorrow is going to be the longest day of school ever LOL.

Fonkey Monkey
09-02-2008, 11:27 PM
i went to best buy today and they said it doesnt come out until thursday.
FAIL.

:(

Five bi Five
09-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Went to GameStop. They said tomorrow. ARGGGG! Stupid stores.

Legoman1326
09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Went to GameStop. They said tomorrow. ARGGGG! Stupid stores.

Same here, it's not fun walking to the store to find out you have to come back the next day

Missis Beki
09-03-2008, 12:01 AM
I have to run downstairs when i hear the post
Hard work i tell you

EvilestBean
09-03-2008, 01:50 AM
lol Beki im like that will all my games lol.:)

angel28783
09-03-2008, 02:16 AM
I had never even touched my husband's 360 until he bought me VP1. He said I might like it and should give it a try. Ha! I hogged the tv for weeks on end!

I'm not pleased to read that you need xbox live and a vision camera to get all the achievements on Trouble in Paradise. I complained about it in another thread as well....it sucks. But anyway, I'm psyched to start collecting my paper animals again!

L0nni3
09-03-2008, 04:37 AM
Oh god it is almost out it will be out in 18 hours or at least i will be getting it in 18 hours. This game is going to be better than the first there is even a turtle pinata.

I am also thinking of just buying a vision camera using it and then taking it back.

Jedi Kayben
09-03-2008, 10:59 AM
I bought a vision camera just for this game, im so excited cant wait to get it tommorrow

Tron
09-03-2008, 11:01 AM
i might fake sickness today.

wtrswoopes
09-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Called GameStop and they received the game today. I took the afternoon to 'tend to my garden'. :)

Missis Beki
09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I hate all non english people right now, dont tell me whats its like please lol

bob1234
09-03-2008, 09:20 PM
ya im pretty excited for this game as well i dont no about the most anticapated game of the year im gona have to go wit gears of war 2 and the viva for me atleast but this game is gona be really fun