PDA

View Full Version : Missing Achievement

Facial La Fleur
06-03-2008, 09:03 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9177/as11kv6.png 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Platinum
Score 250,000 points Asteroids DeLuxe - Normal difficulty

AK Punk
06-06-2008, 05:45 AM
I messaged Webb about your post and she said only Xbox official pictures are added which are 72x72 pixels. If you know someone with the achievement try reposting and it can get on the list. :)

MegaManMasterer
10-10-2008, 01:15 PM
no one is even close to getting this achievement, so don't bother with it, I have checked on the leaderboards and the closest person has like 88,000 or something similar. Its just insane. The only way someone could have gotten it and us not know is if they did it offline, thus the leaderboards would not have uploaded it but also thus the achievement would not show up on their gamertag until they logged back in online again.

Duface
03-19-2009, 01:09 AM
This achievement will never be achieved. I got 70k, and the satellites were traveling as fast as my space ship at this level. First place is 88k, no way in hell someone will beat that by 160k more.

Atariboy
01-14-2011, 01:53 AM
It's certainly possible to be achieved. While these aren't the most accurate ports in the world, several people have logged millions of points on the coinop over the years.

250,000 points isn't out of the realm of possibility for a handful of people. But somehow I doubt the few people in the world that can manage things like that or finishing Smash TV without losing a life are playing on the Xbox 360.

;)

Czaleo
04-03-2012, 05:29 AM
I am getting closer to obtaining this achievement. I'm currently ranked 1st with a 157k in Classic mode. This achievement is possible. It takes a lot of patience and skill. But it can be done. And I will post again when I do. That may take a few more months.. or years... lol but I will get this done. I consider this the single hardest achievement to obtain in the Xbox Live Arcade.. and I don't think there are many who would disagree.

Czaleo
04-15-2012, 04:34 AM
Achieved this yesterday, can't believe it took less than 2 weeks since my last post. Got to 250,000 with 3 ships left, probably could have pushed the score past 270k.. but I was so happy I died rather quickly and ended up with 254,270... well I proved it possible. Easy? Hell no. Possible? YES.

Atari Addict
04-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Achieved this yesterday, can't believe it took less than 2 weeks since my last post. Got to 250,000 with 3 ships left, probably could have pushed the score past 270k.. but I was so happy I died rather quickly and ended up with 254,270... well I proved it possible. Easy? Hell no. Possible? YES.

Damn, great job man! How long did you have you been playing this version of the game? Now someone needs to reach wave 99 in tempest, lol.

Czaleo
04-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Damn, great job man! How long did you have you been playing this version of the game? Now someone needs to reach wave 99 in tempest, lol.

Thank you! I had been playing for almost 2 months. I got it in my seventh week of play. I played almost everyday for at least 2 hours. Probably could have got it in my sixth week, I had 4 games over 200k during that week and finally the winner in the seventh.

I got the game in January of 2008, got into the top 10 all the way back then, and was surprised I was still 7th or 8th 4 years later...led me to believe everyone else probably just gave up on it. I don't know what made me decide to dedicate all those hours to this game but I'm glad I did. Never had a more satisfying achievement. Probably never will again...unless I played Tempest! lol j/k... once I get clockstopper in this game and finish up Missile Command, I think I'll stay away from Atari achievements! Thx again!