PDA

View Full Version : Conquer Europe

TheBrit
06-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Does this have to be done on captain your country? I just beat all 16 using England using the kick off and team option and it didnt unlock.

massie1903
06-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I did it in UEFA Euro 2008 mode, that way you unlock the different types of football for each country. I simply looked at the ones i had unlocked, and then played the Euro 2008 group stages with the teams I hadn't beaten, and it unlocked.

TheMightyRoast
06-17-2008, 11:09 AM
Does this have to be done on captain your country? I just beat all 16 using England using the kick off and team option and it didnt unlock.

Only team matches count, not be-a-pro or CYC.

gekaroja
07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
is anyone still haveing probs unlocking this? Ive beat them all but still nothing. I have checked and i have all the balls for the corrosponding teams? any help would be appreciated. cheers

p0rtfan
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM
is anyone still haveing probs unlocking this? Ive beat them all but still nothing. I have checked and i have all the balls for the corrosponding teams? any help would be appreciated. cheers

Hi, i had the same problem, i thought because i had all the balls then i should have the achievement but this isn't the case. You unlock balls one of TWO WAYS (on the hints and tips in the menu)

1) Winning with a team in KO mode

2) Beating a team in Euro 2008 mode

So you probably have some for winning in KO mode, like the Euro **** final achievemens if you have those. Just think back to who you may have used in KO mode, and then beat thm in Euro 20008