PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the "Free the Slaves" Mission

Stienfeast9
06-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Not to reveal any spoilers, but I am fighting the boss on this level and I can't seem to beat him. I finished the first tier against him and now I'm in the second stage.

Any help would be very appreciated.

House of El
06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
what you have to do,if he is on the converbelt type thing u have to pick up the dynomite or anyother object and throw it at him.when u r holding an object u will see a target icon on him throw it and that should be it .hope that helps

poulpy72
06-06-2008, 04:51 PM
How do you finish the first tier???? The guy that the boss keeps "regenerating"...I can't kill him!!!

help pls

poulpy72
06-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Forget it guys....I finally got it.....

seamus
06-07-2008, 07:52 PM
do you mind sharing with the rest of us?

Figgsy91
06-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Whoa, lots of people have been havin problems with this!
What's goin on wiv Indy?:confused:

KingSigy
06-07-2008, 10:30 PM
The only problem I can see is that the boss doesn't get a crosshair around him when you need to throw dynamite. I have the PC version though, so that could have just been a graphical glitch. Anyway, the process for killing this boss involves using Shorty and etc. You should be able to get him without any trouble as long as you just keep grinding it out.

Spasmolydic
06-08-2008, 04:21 AM
For the first part, you need to smack the posessed indian kid. Short Round works for all times (he moves to a new location each time you hit him), but I find it easier to get to the last spot with Willie.

For the second part, you need to get pretty close for the crosshairs to show up on him.

Once you get the hang of it, it's a pretty easy fight.

chasedabigbase
06-08-2008, 04:33 AM
okay here's a tip that really helps-

IF YOUR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE BATTLE IN ORDER START AT PARAGRAPH TWO THEN GO TO ONE

When you get the dynomite, (oviously don't grab it while he's on the verge of hurling a boulder at you) but once you have the dynomite instead of just waiting for the blue crosshair wait for him to pick up the boulder for he moves much slower and is a much simpler target, even easier with you just tossing it while he's in the motion of grabbing it.

however this part is only AFTER you defeat the possessed prince child with side kick...little wing...two bit...what's his name...anywho, if your infact stuck at the part here the prince keeps healing big boy the grab some TNT, walk over to the doorway that you entered from where youll see the Chinese lad, toss it at him, don't worry, he'll be alright. (while your at it toss one at Willie, she won't shut-up!!!!) Okay, then go through the little person doorway, and use a simple matter of punching and following, you'll figure it out.)

And there ya go, and this is my closing, merry explosives tossing!

BIG BOY-->:chair<--OMG INDY!