PDA

View Full Version : Help with level 46-2

LoversandBrothers
06-05-2008, 12:59 PM
It's a level that looks like a romb, and I always die from falling when I try to enter inside it after opening the 2 upper doors. Any clue?

LoversandBrothers
06-06-2008, 11:23 PM
ˇhey I Need A Fucking Help With This One! ˇplease!

Lordvader178
06-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Whats a romb?

LoversandBrothers
06-07-2008, 07:25 PM
http://platea.pntic.mec.es/jescuder/rombo1.gif

Lordvader178
06-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Are you sure you not talking about 46-1? Cause that has the most similarities to what you drew?

46-1:

Drop to the left and try to land on the little platform connected to the pillar. Run off to the right and stay there for a bit, and wait for the Static's to pass. You should stay in the middle so they don't hurt you. What you should do next is wait until one of them heads towards the switch, the drop down after it, then wall jump back up to where you were. Now go to the left and do the same thing. Head to where you opened the doors. Now position yourself carefully. What you want to do is drop down, and manouver yourself to the right of the top mines, hit the switch, and fall through the right gap. You'll hit the switch, and not die. You'll land on the slope. Run really fast to the left, hit the switch, and then run back down so the lazer doesn't hit you. Repeat for the next switch. If you think the lazer is going to hit you, you can use the small to do a massive jump between the mines. Then when you have both switches, just head out the bottom, watch out for Static's, then wall jump up either wall (where one of the first switches was). Then use the wall of the pillar to help yourself up, then jump to the top with the door.

Hope this helped!!

LoversandBrothers
06-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the help. I will try what you say.

pavementpoop
06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
if they doesnt help try watching a video on the leaderboards to how they done each level, they help for how your suposed to finish the level because everyone has there own way of getting around the levels easyist

Lordvader178
06-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Sorry, the first direction should be ldt. You run off to the left. Sorry buddy.