PDA

View Full Version : XBLA question???

Vampire Psycho
06-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I have had my xbox 360 over a year now and I have a question concerning xbla games. I have bought a few xbla games and have noticed that when I get the full game it will unlock for me and my gf. But I noticed that there are a few games that wont unlock the full on hers like uno,undertow,and lumines why is that? I mean the games we have gotten recently have unlocked for the both of us liek super puzzle fighters,ikaruga,and tetris splash. But not the ones I have had longer ( The top three) I just thought I would ask because I find this a little odd. Oh yes my gf is a puzzle game freak.

DCS 23
06-05-2008, 01:22 PM
that is strange dont know why some times it does this if ur not connected to xbox live but for some 2 work and sum not is a bit strange..

[Waggly Bean]
06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
That is a bit odd, all of mine work on all profiles on my machine.

You didn't by any chance buy the first three on a different console, then transfer them across did you (eg upgraded to an elite then used the transfer kit to port everything across from your old premium)?

YerpY
06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
I have the same issues and mine is because I have had my xbox replaced and only the games bought on this specific xbox will work on her name also so if you replaced the xbox they wont work on the new one offline or on other profiles... They are suppose to release a tool this month for xbox.com that will allow you to fix this issue.

Chud 360
06-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Try going to your download history and downloading it again. This might activate it on her account. I don't know if this will work but its worth a shot

Vampire Psycho
06-06-2008, 12:00 PM
;908958']That is a bit odd, all of mine work on all profiles on my machine.

You didn't by any chance buy the first three on a different console, then transfer them across did you (eg upgraded to an elite then used the transfer kit to port everything across from your old premium)?
I think waggly bean figured it out I have had my repaired cause of rrod

[Waggly Bean]
06-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I think waggly bean figured it out I have had my repaired cause of rrod

Yeah that sounds about right - Microsoft probably replaced your cosole entirely rather than repair it. And the games you download do assign themselves to your specific machine as well as the profile that bought them. I've read somewhere (probably on these forums to be honest) that if you call up Microsoft, they allow you to redownload them for your machine to correct this. I don't know how much truth there is in that, as I've not had to do it yet myself.

Anyway, sounds like you now know what you're dealing with at least, so good luck in getting the problem sorted! :)