PDA

View Full Version : Ofiicer achievments help

Pitbob27
08-11-2006, 11:19 AM
:confused: K i have gotten the 1st 2 achievments for having 20 officers but since then i have gotten like 14 more but still havent got the 30 officer achievment?
I also dismiss like every1 new i get beacuse they wont fit anywhere else, would that be the reason why i havnet got the 30 officer achievment

Tyger7
08-11-2006, 11:49 AM
you probably got the same officers maybe? i got all 1000 points and you have to literally get all different officers with different names, not just all at once. Basically when you can recruit officers, if it says GET! on them, it means you HAVE them. no clue why, but the ones that are blank you have never recruited. as you play through the game you'll unlock more of those event things and be able to recruit lots of different people. you can rercruit them, then later on remove them for someone else.

Pitbob27
08-11-2006, 12:06 PM
you probably got the same officers maybe? i got all 1000 points and you have to literally get all different officers with different names, not just all at once. Basically when you can recruit officers, if it says GET! on them, it means you HAVE them. no clue why, but the ones that are blank you have never recruited. as you play through the game you'll unlock more of those event things and be able to recruit lots of different people. you can rercruit them, then later on remove them for someone else.

Yer but u can only have 3 genrals and 3 leutanuits at a time, i just dismiss my new officers but im not sure if they are recruited.

Pitbob27
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
k is it possible not to dismiss the new officers u captured and staion them on peace of land thats is yours and defenceless , coz if u can i cnt seem to not dismiss my offciers and sation them somewhere else.:confused: coz once u dismiss them u wont see them again.

Tyger7
08-11-2006, 11:20 PM
no once dismissed they are gone. what i did was leave my last couple spots open. The more territory you gain, the more officers you'll be able to move around and whatnot, it gets easier the more you play because you discover the new "events" as i am calling them (i forgot their actual name)

I had a REALLY quick way of beating the levels i could beat most of them within a few minutes. If you have the neutral base event, always use that before going into battle. then basically run as fast as you can towards their base following any base line. When your all blue line is connected to the main base, the boss will come out and just kill him. After a while you'll be able to make sadles, i usually start the game with a nation that can produce them, or take them over fast. then i quickly use a horse and its a cake walk. If you want, I can make a video that shows how to do this. it really helps the game speed along if you just want to get all the heros. I sped through the game but at the same time i had like 20 max leveled officers.

Pitbob27
08-12-2006, 08:29 AM
;) THAT VIDEO WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!
But i cant move officers that i own to other areas,can u do that or is that how the game goes.:(

Mr Arrow
08-12-2006, 05:31 PM
During the pre-battle sequence go to the choice marked STATION. This allows you to move officers around.

On that screen you will see three columns. The left and center columns each represent a different area, the right column is a staging area for unasigned officers.

You will be unable to move offiers if you have not selected an area for each column. Check the top most box in the left and center columns, you MUST see a name in each box. If you only see one name (normally in the left) then it will not work. Highlight the top most center box and select an area (that you control only) to move officers in and out of. This will allow you to move offiers between the two areas and to place unassigned officers so you do not have to dismiss them.

This simple thing took me forever to figure out but once you get it the rest of the game flows very well. Good luck

Pitbob27
08-12-2006, 11:26 PM
OMG Thank u so Much this is gonna be way more easier for me now:woop:

Pitbob27
08-13-2006, 07:50 AM
K which is the fastes way to get all 250 officers, and how long will it take?

Tracker4502
08-14-2006, 04:23 AM
K which is the fastes way to get all 250 officers, and how long will it take?

See my stickied achievement guide for that, and if you're really, REALLY good, about 1 - 2.5 hours. If you don't have maxxed officers for "A Gathering of Heroes", then probally 2 - 3 hours.