PDA

View Full Version : Free the Slaves -- Need Help

Frijolie
06-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm stuck on "Free the Slaves". What do you do with the lego block you send to Willie on that little platform by turning the wheel? I'm in the room immediately after the 1st little guy lets you through. I'm assuming that you have to take this block forward around to the next room, however you can't carry this block and jump across the platforms in order to get to the next part. Once you pick up the block I don't see a marker/pointer as to where I'm supposed to take this block. Hmm....any help?

Sethinon
06-06-2008, 12:11 AM
From the GameFAQ forums:

"There is a section where you can whip swing to a crank. break the boxes there, put the item you find on the rail cart, and use the crank to send the item back to where you'd swung from. Head back and jump to the first platform on the right, whip-grab the new item to you, and repeat until you get to the next section. The item should go into the gear box ahead."

I was stuck on the same part. Good luck :)

Frijolie
06-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Thank You! I'll try it right now, I was getting frustrated... Yup! That's what it needed! Thanks again, you're a lifesaver!

johnnyd
06-06-2008, 04:41 PM
thank you! jesus christ that was annoying. I was trying to jump with it, then throw it, i didnt even think about the whip lol

EviLEd76
06-06-2008, 04:56 PM
thank you! jesus christ that was annoying. I was trying to jump with it, then throw it, i didnt even think about the whip lol

haha yeah i tried all that to before it finally hit me.....oh yeah i can whip grab this item :p

chasedabigbase
06-06-2008, 05:45 PM
wow I only tried to jump the gaps about twenty times cause I couldn't figure it out, then stupid Indy just happens to whip it once, "Son of a..." but yea, just put it at the edge, whip grab it, repeat...

D00mM4r1n3
06-06-2008, 05:56 PM
The collision detection sucks with the platforms too. At least 5 times the damn thing just fell right through the platform. The characters roundabout turning radius also kept killing me. :mad: I was very happy to be done with that level for good.

DeliriEyeD
06-06-2008, 11:11 PM
I had this same problem and luckily figured that out. Now I am just trying to figure out how to take out the guy on the conveyor belt.

zedbee
06-08-2008, 05:48 PM
anyone know how to kill the bad guy on this level? Kill maharajah first?

chasedabigbase
06-08-2008, 07:42 PM
anyone know how to kill the bad guy on this level? Kill maharajah first? The answer is on this thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74877