PDA

View Full Version : Just A Thought

Butters
08-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I've noticed a lot of the time, good things that could be done for the site aren't done because of the small manpower behind the site. So maybe admins you could offer control to trusted members to get more things done, I'd love to help but I have no expierance in that sort of thing. Maybe if your a red roomer you could post here as a volenteer.

BlazeDragon132
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
The site could stand some improvement, but I think it is great already. ;)

P1NSEEKER
08-11-2006, 02:32 PM
I've noticed a lot of the time, good things that could be done for the site aren't done because of the small manpower behind the site. So maybe admins you could offer control to trusted members to get more things done, I'd love to help but I have no expierance in that sort of thing. Maybe if your a red roomer you could post here as a volenteer.

What for example, do you feel needs doing that hasnt been done?

If anyone needs the seeker's help they have only to ask ;)

Minty
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah, you cant say that theres stuff that needs doing and then not say what!!

Bear in mind that me and Weeby have only been able to sort stuff out for a week or so, so were now going through and egtting extra content added onto the site, such as the Achievement Guides. We have asked for Reviews as well but their coming in slowly.

And the site isnt that short staffed- two admin and about to be 3 mods and 1 super mod, as well as a few trusted memebers doing things like the tournaments and the 1000 clubs

Webb
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
The site went through a latent period, thats a fact...

But now, we are moving forward, and quite quickly IMO

Recently, we've created the Red Room which is a success and improving grammar and spelling slowly, the past week I've put like 10 guides up, soon to be more tonight, we are gaining new mods as Minty said, we have a Team Rivalry league set up now which is going well, a solution was added to the 1k problem, which may I add is a success, we have a competition running with a prize worth £40!!!!

Please elaborate, cause your comment is not justified...

Minty
08-11-2006, 05:41 PM
For those of you that cant speak Webby.........

http://www.angrygerman.com/2005/birdflu.jpg

Webb
08-11-2006, 05:56 PM
For those of you that cant speak Webby.........

LMFAO

It wasn't that blatent was it? lol :p

But really, I'm up for criticism as long as it's constructive, but he gives no details whatsoever to back up his comments!

Butters
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey now, I ment no offense or anything negative it just seemed that every time a ranking system for anything that seems like too much work gets shot down, all I was sayin is that with more people, more work could be done,

Please don't hate me...:(

DaKing240
08-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Did you remove me from your friends list again Butters?

Minty
08-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Its not a question of more people means less work.

You mentioned an award for people that have completed 5 games. Last time i checked we had around 2100 members. To go through and add an award would for each person would take absolutly ages, and would mean that anyone doing it would need admin rights to the site. As there is a site that already does this feature that most members use on a daily basis, there isnt much point.

Butters
08-11-2006, 07:24 PM
I did a long time ago, I was going through some stressful stuff and i just went on like a friend removing spree of people i hadn't talked to in a while i'll add you again.