PDA

View Full Version : How to get ahead in the speedway

drakehellsing
06-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Okay, ben racing and now am on chapter 3 or 4 now, anyway, how are you suppose to get ahead easily? I mean, I can only seem to remain around 4th place most of the time as the other cars ahead seem to be faster than me.

banane31
06-09-2008, 04:17 PM
for me what i do, i always kept the left of the road and sometime, you can use other car the help you to make the turn if you touch them on the side you will lose less speed. And a good pit stop. You can cut you curb offroad too there too you lose less speed, you have 3 second to get back on road tho.

But i always come to a close finish somethime first other time second. Hope that help.

drakehellsing
06-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Yeah, I was actually doing that, but then, decided to try the tilt function and that helped to not hit anything and managed to come in first.

Korix
06-10-2008, 01:46 AM
I actually managed to get first on the first try each time and it had to do with the fact that, in a few of the races, they are slower on one of the turns, and I was able to gain positions using that. I'm pretty good at racing, though, and the fact that I was able to hug the left side all the time helped.