PDA

View Full Version : No achievement for beating in co-op when credits are skipped

Lucent Beam
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Not sure if this was a one time thing or not....

When I beat the game as Regnier playing with my boyfriend who was playing as Kendal, he skipped the credits (cause he already got the 'beat it with Kendal' achievement when I beat it with Celine). I was hosting, so my ending cutscene with Regnier apparently had no problem finishing and I got both the quest + beat it achievement for Regnier.

Last night I was playing as Kendal with all my quests finished and he was playing as Leinhart with all his quests finished. I was hosting again. Since he had skipped the credits before, I figured I could just skip them too.. didn't want to watch them a 3rd time, but I guess this time he didn't skip it. Well I went through my cutscene, learned my new skill, unlocked Hard, and just hit A to be done.... and it disconnected him from the game during his cutscene.. sent him back to the main menu & didn't get an achievement for winning, didn't get an achievement for finishing the quests, and didn't learn the skill for winning on normal. Also didn't unlock Hard. WICKED LAME.

Pretty much if you are hosting & someone in your party is about to get the 'win with ___" or "finish ___'s quests" achievements... don't hit A after you learn the skill + unlock Hard!

I feel like we wasted our time with his Leinhart cause now we've got to rebeat that. Meh, at least he'll level up a little.

Dragon Viper
06-06-2008, 11:13 PM
That sucks, I helped many people level some who had just started playing and I always hosted so I could take them to Extreme and when we beat Encablosa they got the beat with _____ achievement even when I skipped the credits and hit A to get back to the main menu. They weren't going for the story achievements at that time so I can't comment on that one.

D3adcell86
06-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Did suck but got the achievement now. I did skip the credits just that i was at the cutscene when you were done and it said 'disconnected' and no achievements...