PDA

View Full Version : Weird Gltich...

x KrazieNoob x
06-07-2008, 04:19 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has gotten the "Complete 30 Years of Franchise" achievement without actually finishing the full 30 years? While I was on the 28th year, right when I started the year, I got the achievement to unlock :confused:. You start on year 2005, and I got the achievement on year 2033.. that's 28 years right? Lol, nothing big, but I just thought it was a little weird how it unlocked before 30 years actually went by.:locked

EDIT: By the way, if your looking at my gamercard, you'll see that It will say I haven't even played the game yet, it's only because I haven't connected to live yet. Also if your looking at it from a while from now, then of course it will be there, so if then just ignore this edit :P

Melo2010
06-07-2008, 04:37 AM
well you got the achievement which is good but i would just sim the season to get the achievement faster

x KrazieNoob x
06-07-2008, 04:52 AM
I did get the achievement, which you've said, but I'm confused how I would get it faster if I already got it? And btw I did sim, if you actually played all those years it would takes ...well years!

Melo2010
06-07-2008, 04:55 AM
well i meant if i did it i would have simmed the seasons till 30 years to get the achievement faster than playing all 30 years.

x KrazieNoob x
06-07-2008, 05:05 AM
Oh, I thought you were impying that I played all 30 years... Lol but yeah, I sim threw it all. I don't know if anyone could actually stand playing 30 years in that game :eek:

Irish Dave
02-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Aye i got the achievement, for 30 years. Just simulate it, takes a long time tho.

I'd recommend doing this 1st, out of those 30 years your team is bound to reach the final once, then play the final with the sliders on your side.

Then finish the rest of the achievements in the final.