PDA

View Full Version : my camera battery died and i jus started the game and kent wont leave me alone!!!

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
so yea i started the game and i havent even rescued brad yet bcuz i decided to deal with the kent guy and this is causing me 2 very frustrating problems:

1) i dont know wut my pp goals and wut poses to take pics of for kent to leave me alone(dont know the pp need per shot due to not having an hdtv and im not gonna flame capcom or ms about it)

2) my batter for my camera dies while im taking pics of him causing me not to b able to take any more pics of him which causes him to keep following me and not give me credit for the case.

so if anyone can pls help me with both of these problems especially me camera issues and kents really annoying so i need him off my tail aswell i could really use your help. please help me

Muta32
08-11-2006, 09:11 PM
There are a few places to replace your battery in the mall.

There's one on your right as soon as you enter the mall from the warehouse (after you save the old farts on the roof)

I hate Kent too (because he damages my health)

Just take pictures of him in mid-air

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 09:12 PM
u guys pls help theres gotta b someone out there that can help me with this i could use the help badly cuz i cant use the camera any more

Muta32
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
u guys pls help theres gotta b someone out there that can help me with this i could use the help badly cuz i cant use the camera any more

what I said didn't help with the camera?

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
There are a few places to replace your battery in the mall.

There's one on your right as soon as you enter the mall from the warehouse (after you save the old farts on the roof)

I hate Kent too (because he damages my health)

Just take pictures of him in mid-air

where exactly would that b i dont know wut to ;ook for im kinda new to this game

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 09:15 PM
what I said didn't help with the camera?

i mustve been typin that while u replied thx but i could use that location for the camera battery

Fonkey Monkey
08-11-2006, 09:15 PM
for kent you have to take a pic of him when it had "PP" in yellow above his head. you'll get like 4,000 PP and unlock 2-3 axchivements. then kill him, hes a phycopath..

Muta32
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Right when you enter the mall from warehouse at the begining of the game there should be a book store on your left, and a camera supply store on your right

Enter the store on your right, and in the back on the left side of the store theres a rack you can examine

It changes batteries

Fonkey Monkey
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
where exactly would that b i dont know wut to ;ook for im kinda new to this game

pretty sure everyones new to the game ;)

NO153T4NK
08-11-2006, 09:19 PM
for kent you have to take a pic of him when it had "PP" in yellow above his head. you'll get like 4,000 PP and unlock 2-3 axchivements. then kill him, hes a phycopath..

I didn't know he was a psychopath, I just did everything he wanted and then ignored him for the rest of the game; eventually there was a cutscene where he laughed at my pics and took off. I'm gonna have to go own his face with an uzi now.

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 09:21 PM
pretty sure everyones new to the game ;)

so is there a specific pose i have to wait for him to do a specific pose or anything to do get 4000 and if so how and the hell would i do that?? and about him being a psychopath will he count towards getting the achievement when i kill him??

Fonkey Monkey
08-11-2006, 09:27 PM
go over by the stairs and wait for him to start attacking a zombie, he will prolly air kick it, so just stand back holding L(so your in camera mode) then when ever he zooms accors take a pic when it hass a yeloww PP above his head.

moneyovabunnies
08-11-2006, 09:32 PM
go over by the stairs and wait for him to start attacking a zombie, he will prolly air kick it, so just stand back holding L(so your in camera mode) then when ever he zooms accors take a pic when it hass a yeloww PP above his head.

cool man thanks