PDA

View Full Version : SAW, are they making it a game?

Melo2010
06-08-2008, 01:43 AM
i was looking at the releases for rest of 2008 and 2009 and i SAW this game. that would be funny if they were making a Saw game( the movie )

CLAPSTER
06-08-2008, 05:21 AM
Didn't someone post the answer to this already? I think the answer is yes.

IRONMAN
06-08-2008, 05:39 AM
well i think thats pretty lame lol.. ah well

CLAPSTER
06-08-2008, 05:47 AM

I think it would be pretty sweet if it's different not based on a movie and if you got to make decisions and stuff. That'd be pretty sweet right?

Melo2010
06-08-2008, 05:51 AM
that would be sweet. not going the direction of the movie but choosing people in the streets and then finding them and making them go through the traps.

Bishop24
06-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I love and have seen all the Saw movies, and plan on seeing Saw V in October. But to make a game about these movies is ridiculous, I mean what are you gonna do? Are you gonna go through tapes and figure out who the new jigsaw is. I'll pass and just stick to the movies, which are great imo.

aussiegamer
06-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Move the right thumbstick up and down to cautiosly saw off your right arm so you can remove the key from your bone and unlock the first lock.

wild dog
06-17-2008, 04:50 AM
They shouldnt make this about the films, they should make it a part of the story, meaning its a different story from the films but its tied into the film storys.

Skyripper
06-17-2008, 05:03 AM
Hahahah. Well this will be interesting if they do. Or let me say it has the potential to be.

blackflame0729
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM

I agree with you...So lame...

Bulletman
06-17-2008, 05:01 PM
they should of stopped after the first Saw, and as for a game wouldnt get banned for being to violent? Anyway fuck it it will probably be shite...

IRONMAN
06-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I love random gore & shit like the next guy, but I honestly sit back, & think how this game would be any good/fun. I just can't find one scenario. It's going to be lame & fail, & might even effect some downfall for the franchise. I also think if they make this a tie in with the story like that stupid Matrix game did, it will fail. Not everyone plays games that sees the movies.. Either way, I see a terrible release.

iAFXi
06-17-2008, 05:14 PM
I am a huge SAW fan and yes they are making a game but as much as I love the movies a video game is going to fail.

sTyLeZ
06-21-2008, 01:53 PM
i really enjoyed the movies i know this game will be great can't wait

CLAPSTER
06-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Imagine being able to play from both sides, you choose before you start. :confused:

master_shake_350
06-29-2008, 02:58 PM
OMG people complain about GTA being bad be prepared for the worlds biggest VIDEO GAMES ARE BAD lets make kids read books again conference and of course everyones favorite person is gonna be there Jack Thomson!

But how can they make a saw game???

Mr. Writer
07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
It has potential but I think it will suck.

Lilballer59
07-15-2008, 03:31 PM
they should of stopped after the first Saw, and as for a game wouldnt get banned for being to violent? Anyway fuck it it will probably be shite...

Your kidding, right? All of the Saws were brilliant. I don't really think this would be a good game though, based on experience that most of the movies titles that i have played sucked. But, this does have potential. XD

ForkThrower4414
07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Saw was amazing. Saw 2 was pretty good. Saw 3 sucked. Saw 4 was alright. Saw: The Game will most likely suck.

nightmare975
07-17-2008, 06:24 PM
This is better suited for the Wii LMAO!

Ah, but think of the achievements people!

15G-Lawrence! What are you doing!?
Saw off your own leg 5 times.

b3nnyth3gr33k
07-17-2008, 06:28 PM
that would be so crap:rant:

Fueledbyramenlol
07-17-2008, 06:32 PM
The Saw movies were great but honestly how would a Saw game not be garbage?

Bishop24
07-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Well we don't know that this game is gonna be based on the Saw movies. The game might just be called Saw for all we know.

Stufin135
08-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I am intrested in what will be done with this so i done a bit off searching and the only thing that i could find on the net about it is this:

Brash Entertainment provided today an update on the status of the next SAW videogame.

Set to release in October 2009, in conjunction with the next installment of the film series, SAW the videogame will give fans of Jigsaw and these films a reason to live. Collaborating closely with Lions Gate and Twisted pictures, the game will have its own unique storyline, while answering questions left unanswered by the SAW films. In an effort to stay true to the movies, Brash is working closely with creators of the SAW franchise, Leigh Whannell and James Wan, ensuring the game pulls no punches, and delivers the horrifying suspense and disbelief that has floored fans worldwide. The SAW game is currently in development for next-gen platforms and will be built using the Unreal 3 game engine.

It actually sounds like it might not be so much of a let down.

BL33DtheDREAM
08-11-2008, 05:02 AM
The Saw movies are great. the thought of a game..idk about that.

blackflame0729
08-11-2008, 05:52 PM

Very lame...No replay value. Not even worth it...

Stufin135
08-18-2008, 06:02 PM
lol i think im the only one thats looking forward to see what its like then :P lol

kentarulez
08-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I'll probably get the trailer off XBL Marketplace, but that'll be it. The first film was good (only one I've seen) but the game may be a let down, however, it may be good. Only time, and a stupid developer that is drunk, will tell :D

Th3Mask3dM3nac3
08-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Ill wait to see it before I bash it, it will be interesting to see what will come out of it....

touchmynoodle55
09-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Ill wait to see it before I bash it, it will be interesting to see what will come out of it....
Thats good thinking because most of the time people dont buy it cause ass holes say that its bad before they even play

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Very surprised to have seen this but I'm interested to see what this game will be like.

SPNKr M19
09-14-2008, 12:59 PM
I am intrested in what will be done with this so i done a bit off searching and the only thing that i could find on the net about it is this:

It actually sounds like it might not be so much of a let down.

Imagine the warnings on a game like this;

WARNING:
This game may cause you to become insanely paranoid and may cause vomiting, blood loss, and psychotic behaviour.

lol
Iím all for it although I might suffer some of those symptoms.

RXRob
10-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Well I can't wait to hear more about this game.

I love the films, haven't seen Saw V yet, and I'll judge the game as soon as I actually know something about it. It's going to take some awful press to stop me from buying this.

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
I was thinking that maybe they could set this game so you are Jigsaw and you have to Test people,or you could be inside one of his tests.

thefonz1986
11-23-2008, 02:26 AM
i recently went in to gamestop to preorder saw....they said that they are in deep doubt that anyone will buy it so they canceled it all together. that was really bad news for me cuz i wanted to see what kind of traps and other goodies that they put in the game. hopefully the guys at gamestop heard wrong.....if not.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr i wanted that game!!!

Purge
12-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a game that is made to be cancelled.

1890chazabc
04-10-2009, 09:22 PM
This video will provide all the information on SAW: THE VIDEOGAME.
YouTube - SAW THE VIDEO GAME (INFO)
I hope this helped.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1407/mybanner49dfaf08ad1e0.jpg (http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com)

Bass Slapper94
04-17-2009, 11:31 PM
MY OPINION.

Oh my god like I didnt get enough of the movies!!! Horrible movies. Eyes plucked, traps over your head, stupid doll, dumb laugh,lame storyline and people that are just plain morons. Jeez... this is going to be awful.

Whats going to be an achievement?

Please don't stop playing this! 5G - Play SAW for at least 30 seconds.

Stufin135
04-18-2009, 01:09 AM
MY OPINION.

Oh my god like I didnt get enough of the movies!!! Horrible movies. Eyes plucked, traps over your head, stupid doll, dumb laugh,lame storyline and people that are just plain morons. Jeez... this is going to be awful.

Whats going to be an achievement?

Please don't stop playing this! 5G - Play SAW for at least 30 seconds.
I like how you call people morons for doing what they do. But can I ask how many have been in situations like that? So how do we know we won't go a bit insane when our eyes have been glued together anddo stupid things? Also in the films cameras pan onto whats on the other side of the door so you can see the gun that will blow that persons head off. Unfortunatley the person on the other side of that door doesn't have our VIEWERS advantage.

Bass Slapper94
04-18-2009, 07:55 AM
I like how you call people morons for doing what they do. But can I ask how many have been in situations like that? So how do we know we won't go a bit insane when our eyes have been glued together anddo stupid things? Also in the films cameras pan onto whats on the other side of the door so you can see the gun that will blow that persons head off. Unfortunatley the person on the other side of that door doesn't have our VIEWERS advantage.
They are idiotic because in SAW 2 or 3 or whatever, there all the same. Anyways, the one where they have numbers on there necks, why be stupid and just cooperate? Why put your hands in a plain cube thats made of medal and glass to get a key? I mean, common sense. Jigsaw, or the mystery person to them, wont let them go that easily. Thats like putting your hand in a bears mouth to get a random, dangling key and hoping the bear wont get your hand. Or the one in 4 I think where the cops go into the room and hear the most ANNOYING doll laugh ever.If it still laughs when you pick it up, why mess with it? Its like a bomb.

This is the way I think of the SAW movies:
Beggining:
-starts with a beggining puzzle.
-meet the main characters.
-first one dies, everyone goes nuts.
Middle:
-same traps as the old movies.
-people die.
-more people die
-ugghh... oh look!... more people die...
-betrayals.
-decisions/ties into betrayals.
Ending:
-one person gets to the end.
-a twist occurs/climax
-everyone knows theres a god AWFUL sequel...the end...

That probably doesnt actually happen, but they sure do imply it.

pined5551
04-18-2009, 01:31 PM
This is the way I think of the SAW movies:
Beggining:
-starts with a beggining puzzle.
-meet the main characters.
-first one dies, everyone goes nuts.
Middle:
-same traps as the old movies.
-people die.
-more people die
-ugghh... oh look!... more people die...
-betrayals.
-decisions/ties into betrayals.
Ending:
-one person gets to the end.
-a twist occurs/climax
-everyone knows theres a god AWFUL sequel...the end...

Bang on, they're all shit and the idea to make them into a game or games is even worse. WTF can you do with it, i mean seriously. When will developers learn that you don't need to make every film into a game!!! Its so annoying.

N.B. I have to say though that Batman Arkum Asylum and Terminator Salvation both look like they deserve a closer inspection.

mattyc61093
09-05-2009, 03:51 AM
yeaaa tht'd be mad cool