PDA

View Full Version : Locked characters?

ToyzNTheHood
06-09-2008, 06:39 PM
After finishing the story and buying all the characters i noticed 2 that remain locked, Is there any way to get em? If so can anyone tell me?

peterk
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
The 2 empty spaces after Han Solo are the create-a-characters you make in the art room.

Unless you meant Fedora (you can get him after playing "Young Indy") and Han Solo. You get Han after finding 5 other Star Wars characters in various levels of the game (C3PO in the first level, Luke in the 2nd, Chewbacca in the 3rd, Princess Leia in "Free The Slaves" I think and R2D2 in one of the Last Crusade levels).

pugmeister
06-13-2008, 11:06 AM
C-3P0=Lost Temple, room before the rolling boulder area. On the right. Requires bazooka launcher, and a female would make it more convenient.

Luke=Into the Mountains, when you fall down the ice bridge, you can see Luke in the background. Use a bazooka launcher to open the glass.

Chewbacca= Danger City, towards the end where the truck is made. Use an archaeologist with a book to solve the puzzle, and enter the door. Mos Eisley Cantina! Use a shortie to get Chewie in one of the alcoves. Also of note is the parcel and mailbox in here.

Leia- in "Free the Slaves" go to the room where there is more than one slave in a cage (before the boss). head to the foreground and you should find a way to the bottom. blow up the silver legos and use a enemy soldier, enemy officer etc. to gain access to Leia's room.

R2-D2- in "Desert Ambush" get a horse in the first area and ride it to where you started. jump off the horse to the ledge on the left and climb until you can use indy's whip to pull down a tube, revealing R2-D2

When all Star Wars characters have been found you can then purchase Lego Han Solo as a playable character and also to unlock, You Chose.... Wisely. achievement
http://card.mygamercard.net/o+PUGM3IST3R+o.png

ToyzNTheHood
06-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah i've got all the LSW one's but the 2 character's and i'm still buggered. =/

Supernaut3
06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Is there some secret to completely unlocking them? Cause I've gotten Luke Skywalker in the 2nd Mission, but he doesn't show up on my list. Or do I have to buy him?

Lympathia
06-13-2008, 06:11 PM
You have to get all 5 to unlock Han Solo.

Jakedyl
06-13-2008, 09:10 PM
You need to unlock the first sets of artifacts for Movie one. After that get the key from Indy's Office By
Break Glass Tent: Scream or Explosive
Metal satalites: Explosives then dig the thing up
On shelf: Woman character
Higher shelf: Use thuggee character on thuggee statue and then use a small character to go through the hole.
Hidden one in wall: Use archeology book on the thing. Then put all the chests in the middle and build the thing and break it for the key. Then go to the museam( 2 floor on the right ) Finally put the gem in and put the key in. Then turn it and your ready to do the extra levels!
Those are probably the characters your missing. Pick Young Indy level ( first one ) And finish it to unlock Young Indy and Boy Scout.
Also go to level "Into the Mountains" level and get outside the building take a left access the restricted area and finish the things to get the parcel and santa as a hidden character ( activate secret characters and flip through the characters in "Into The Mountains" till you see santa.

Spasmolydic
06-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Is there some secret to completely unlocking them? Cause I've gotten Luke Skywalker in the 2nd Mission, but he doesn't show up on my list. Or do I have to buy him?

You have to free the 5 SW characters to be able to buy Han Solo, they 5 you free are not playable themselves (pity).

Supernaut3
06-14-2008, 08:58 AM
ah, I didn't know they weren't playable. so uh... what really is the point in putting them in there? I mean really they could have just made Han Solo hard to find, or had to meet like certain goals... like collect all characters, or parcels, or artifacts... or all 3.

sgt Bill Doe
06-14-2008, 09:37 PM
they could of but sadly they didn't