PDA

View Full Version : How I got my copy

Lt Dark Hunter
08-12-2006, 04:18 PM
So I called gamestop, eb games, and FYE cause I heard some of them was still running the promotion of trade 2 used and get 1 new. Well they all told me they wasn't running that promotion anymore so I decided to take a couple of games that I didn't play anymore and see what I could get out of them (Codemned and Kameo). So I went to EB Games and Fye first and EB offered me like $26 for both plus they didn't have anymore copies of dead rising anyway. Then I went to FYE and the didn't have any copies either. So I went to another FYE and low and behold the store I called about the promotion still had a sign over the games about the promotion and they had one copy. Well the cashier called the manager and he was pissed, because somebody didn't take the sign down and he had to give $60 for the games I had. So I was in a pretty good mood and it got even better after I played the game and noticed it was amazing.

TheBatfink
08-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Haha quality! Think I'm gonna preorder this bad boy myself. Sucks we have to wait another month.