PDA

View Full Version : castel fight

h3liumX
06-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Does anyone remember if the Castel fight has one of those button combo cutscenes after you beat him but before beating the level where it saves?

And don't leave any comments saying to just beat it on assassin...the boss fights are so boring in this game.

lojusf
06-10-2008, 06:20 PM
yes, there is one button pressing sequence after you beat him.

johnnyd
06-25-2008, 01:50 PM
i completely missed it if it saved, which pissed me off, I am trying to beat him on assassin and its not workin, I get my ass handed to me. does that mean I have to go back and replay the campaign up to that mission?

Taker447
06-27-2008, 05:37 PM
i completely missed it if it saved, which pissed me off, I am trying to beat him on assassin and its not workin, I get my ass handed to me. does that mean I have to go back and replay the campaign up to that mission?

No you can continue to complete the campaign and just go back and replay the level you didn't do it on. or you can replay it now and get it out the way. when you click on a mission to replay it, it will have a tick next to each difficulty telling you which difficulty you completed that mission on. ;)

johnnyd
07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh, I kinda meant to be able to do the assassin trick.

Taker447
07-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Oh, I kinda meant to be able to do the assassin trick.

no you can't do the assassin trick when you replay a level as it doesn't save during the mission. so you would have to do the whole misson on assassin but its not exactly hard anyway. Just make sure you use cover alot and block attacks.

True Marvellous
07-06-2008, 11:24 AM
ok how the hell do you beat this guy on assassin???

Taker447
07-06-2008, 04:11 PM
ok how the hell do you beat this guy on assassin???

you can beat/fight him on trainee then once you have beaten him there will be a button sequence where the game will save at that moment fail the button pressing quit out of the level then continue campaign and put it onto assassin then all you have to do is push the buttons and you've done the level on assassin. ;)

True Marvellous
07-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I was trying to avoid using that trick but had to given in as castel is just insane, that was the only bit i didn't do on assassin :(

Taker447
07-06-2008, 04:16 PM
I was trying to avoid using that trick but had to given in as castel is just insane, that was the only bit i didn't do on assassin :(

yea same here he was abit of an ass to beat. no matter how much you block he will still get yea.

ShoShoRD
07-13-2008, 11:16 PM
OMG Ive DOne The Same Thing An Now Im Stuck Trying To Beat This Dude On Assasin OMGGGGGG!!!!!

BlackDragon
07-14-2008, 04:54 PM
I found a trick that makes him easier... and not the cheap kind of trick, either. This one's entirely in-character. You know how he pulls out a knife when his health gets low, and starts doing a load more damage? Well, if you use the 'Pen' Takedown (On the desk) after he pulls out the knife, that actually disarms him, forcing him to fight the rest of the battle with his bare hands. Of course, you can only use the pen ONCE, so untill he gets out the knife, stay away from the desk.

HitmanIV
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
There is a thread that tells you all of the parts that you need to swithch to assassin etc. I dont know if that will help you at all.

norcalsniper
06-28-2009, 09:15 AM
you can beat/fight him on trainee then once you have beaten him there will be a button sequence where the game will save at that moment fail the button pressing quit out of the level then continue campaign and put it onto assassin then all you have to do is push the buttons and you've done the level on assassin. ;)

Ya, but that only unfortunately works if you start a NEW campaign. You cannot just go to "Replay Chapter" and select "Castel Fight" and do this cheat!

gibbo47
05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I was having a real hard time on this as I missed it on the normal playthrough but the way I got it in the end was to just keep pressing X & Y together and try to keep him in a corner until your meter goes up to FULL then only use 1 shot (B) and keep pounding the X & Y until it fills back to the top then if you get into difficulty use more than 1 (B) and it also helps out with your health. Hope that helps

Vigor
12-19-2010, 05:49 AM
I'm doing this on assassin right now, messed up on the trick, and I hate how they come in with that button sequence in the middle of the fight making me lose my combo and getting my ass handed to me.
The damage he does on assassin is just unreal.

From chapter 1 I thought this game was garbage on camera and gameplay but now I'm destined to finish this fight on assassin and SNAP the fuck out of this disc when I'm done.

such trash