PDA

View Full Version : What I did to get achievements to unlock!

EricDC
06-10-2008, 09:54 AM
The first game I changed the sliders and offsides on varsity difficulty with 5 minute quarters. I was able to get some to unlock, but not many.

I had turned injuries and stamina off under the "game skills" menu. I turned them back on, while the game was paused, and the achievements unlocked for me!

EDIT: I just finished game 2 and I was able to unlock the defensive achievements with default settings on, but still not 500 yard, shutout, 350 pass yards, or any other achievements like it.

mrbonelly
08-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm having the same issue... I also edited my team stats, does this also void out the achievements? I did get "block a field goal" w/my boosted team tho so i'm confused.

EXECUTIONER43
10-12-2008, 12:59 AM
I have also been having trouble getting achievements to unlock, the same ones as alot of other ppl (500 total yards, 350 yards, etc.).I have already adjusted all the sliders to zero on the team I am playing against, I decided I would try score only one touchdown (but I accidently intercepted a pass on their goal line for my 2nd touchdown) and have as few total yards as possible to reduce the number of achievements I would unlock at one time. I won my first game with this strategy 14-0 and unlocked 5 achievements (No fumbles, No interceptions, Allow no sacks, Held under 100 yards, and shutout). I am going to try a couple more games, only rushing 200 yards and only passing 350 yards, before I try to get 500 total yards.

Edit: So far so good, I just finished my second game. I won 23-0 and had 246 yards rushing. I unlocked Win by 21 points and 200 yards rushing.

mrbonelly
10-12-2008, 04:25 PM
UPDATE: i was able to pick up the 350yards achiev. I played a regular Play Now game and kept it under 500 total yards, DID NOT accept any penalties that would benefit my team(just in case) and finially popped up. I will do the same w/the 500total. I don't know if accepting penalties matters, but i think you can't stack both achievs.