PDA

View Full Version : OMG Help Me

xTOxChedderNips
08-12-2006, 11:31 PM
I go to the supermarket and kill the guy and get the medicine....then i go to paradise plaza and the cult guy is there....i kill all his raincoat men then take the girl to the seurity room...i go to give brad his first aid kit and it just says talk 2 jessie...she says she needs medication and then a new case pops up...then 2 sec later it says i failed...i have like 6hrs left and idk wat to do? Help me please

xfrancox
08-13-2006, 02:20 AM
Thats really weird, when I did that I just left the girl to die, haha. I dont know what to tell you.

KilluhKam
08-13-2006, 05:33 AM
Thats really weird, when I did that I just left the girl to die, haha. I dont know what to tell you.

yeah, i let her die also i said "fuck this i dont have time" lol :p

Madikin
08-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Some people just have to die the first couple of times.

squirreltakos
08-13-2006, 06:54 PM
I saved the girl..... >_> lol I guess no one else likes saving anyone else but themselves. ;)

aPerfektFIaw
08-13-2006, 07:11 PM
yeah i definately let her die cuz she wanted me to hold her hand... i was like "screw that" and walked away... cool cut scene when she dies too, she gets torn limb from limb

Perly
08-13-2006, 10:08 PM
Your unfortunately out of time then and you have to either restart or load a save before you began any part of that case. Basically you need to be back in the security room at 11 am in order for Brad to live. You need to complete the first part(fighting Carlito) really fast then book it to the grocery store then run back and you should make it. I know this from me failing the first time and having to restart.