PDA

View Full Version : Need help on this one

Manni M360be Fr
08-13-2006, 11:47 AM
I've got a very hard time finding how to defeat final stages with some characters, I can (not so easily) beat the big vessel (the one you need to crush the core while it's spinning at the end) but didn't manage yet to destroy the other one (the one which goes around the screen and fire a huge beam at you in the second part of the battle).

Has anyone a strategy for this? That shouldn't be so difficult so I think I'm missing some important information about the gameplay.

RupturedRapture
06-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Wow thes forums are dead:confused:. Im disappointed cuz im completely lost. That final satallite boss, the one that fires the big lazer, is completly destroying me and keeping me from TONS of achievments!:mad:

Kaens
06-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Heh, it's supposed to be hard!

Seriously though, with nearly all the guys it's the same strategy. Learn the patterns they shoot at you and dodge. Just because it's a shooter doesn't mean you can stand in one place and just keep pounding the fire button.

1st part - just go nuts and you'll destroy it in 3-6 seconds.

2nd part - take out the stupid ass box shooter turrets first. I do this by standing at the back of the screen slightly above or below where the large laser comes. Stand your ground until both waves of boxes are at you (assuming you have two turrets still shooting you) then move up when the big laser is powering down. After the turrets are down, run up to the wall and that will block the rockets coming your way. Same deal, wait for the laser to be powering down and dart up and shoot it before it goes back inside the blast door things. Depending on which guy you are using, this usually takes about 20-30 seconds leaving you a good min to take out end part

3rd part - hopefully you still have a good chunk of health left or basically you're screwed. Stand in the center on the VERY bottom because the little probe thing that comes down on the left and shoots you will tear you up if you aren't paying attention. So it's better to stay all the way at the bottom because it rarely fires there. As the big shields turn, you obviously can only shoot the core when it's available but be aware that when you shoot it the circles that cause you damage fall from it. Those are not being shot at you, they come down randomly as a result of the damage you are doing. What is being sent your way are those curves of beams that seem to converge right where you should be standing. Small movements to left or right should put you between them, but honestly they don't do that much damage instead go all out on the core and focus on dodging the circles that rain down towards you since they do more dmg. SAVE your energy for using the big shield blast for once you get it low because the core will start spewing way more energy beams your way but you only have to last long enough to finish it.

With two good shields & enough health at the end you'll find it's easy. If you think that is bad, wait until you get to the big weapon thing that shoots at you during story mode and it just murders you in a crazy shower of orbs! That one is actually hard ;)

Funky Sack
06-20-2007, 07:10 AM
seriously, i need help with this too. the 3 part boss is simple, but the other one i finally beat the first form, with the giant laser, and then i realized that wasnt the end and that thing kills me every time. I found that using your secondary weapon (Y button) disrupts its attacks but i cant get my gauge to fill up enough to block all its bullets and i get stuck having to reload to often. got it below half health once but its really hard. At least with that Cuilan character.

Cordes
06-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I need help on that one too. It's the only hard part in the game so far. The first part is easy but the second part I just can't do :(

SaiSpag
06-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Yeah i'm also screwed on that bit, did the first section easily (after being amazed at the amount of fire actually on the screen) then the second section comes in and Bam, hundreds of unavoidable fire everywhere and I'm dead. Managed to do just under half damage but it's pretty ridiculous. I'm the laser girl as well.

If you hit Left Trigger (B.O.S.S mode) then it sends out a pulse that blocks all fire for a few seconds, that is quite helpful but it takes up a charge guage.

Still, can't do it ><

DisposedCheese
08-07-2007, 03:30 AM
hopefully someone will have a nice guide or some tips that will help tons out .
i myself am stuck on this boss.

Smokez
08-07-2007, 06:26 AM
gvbsfrfhdhd

Your 1st post is :spam1.

Not a Very good start

FoxTenson
01-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Unknown, the boss you're talking about that Culian and Ernula fight, is quite a pain, but the game is kind to you. Every time you lose and try again, it has less health then before. Just keep at it and eventually it'll go down much easier. Culian's best bet is to use his energy shield, then launch the plasma bombs. The lower left of the boss is best to do this, you'll absorb a lot of attacks, but take some yourself. you should be able to damage the core as well as the turrets. Also, don't try to attack when it is shooting the lasers, as it's immune at that time, and you're asking for trouble. The second form is best to get right up on it and blast away while keeping shields up. Here's a vid that's a good example: YouTube - Senko no Ronde Superplay Cuilan vs Squid

Ernula has a much easier time, spam the laser attacks by holding RT+Y to focus on it, you'll slaughter both forms if you doge and laser spam. Again, a video example to help: YouTube - Wartech Senko no Ronde Superplay Ernula vs No Name

SuperSouter
02-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the help, was stuck for a bit.

PureTechniquex
02-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks for those videos, they will come in handy once i finish off the online.

spunyun
03-02-2010, 04:50 AM
My skill doesn't even begin to compare to this the player in the You Tube video (Yamashiro?) but I just got the unknown/no name boss down to less than 1/4 health basically by doing my best (not good at all lol) to dodge and basically just pressing RT whenever I'm about to get hit, but not holding it down (that'll suck all the juice from your shield when you aren't being shot).

At first I thought there was no way I could beat this boss but now its seeming more manageable.