PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to replay levels?

justmejeff
06-12-2008, 12:20 AM
I just beat the first level and didnt get 100%, is there a way to redo it?

Scotian Bred
06-12-2008, 12:24 AM
I just beat the first level and didnt get 100%, is there a way to redo it?

Yep if you quit out of the game you may replay any level you have beaten before hand .. just use left and right on the directional pad to select a level on the load menu.

VisitorQ
07-10-2008, 06:14 AM
Yep if you quit out of the game you may replay any level you have beaten before hand .. just use left and right on the directional pad to select a level on the load menu.

I tried this.
But does replaying the level resets the thins you haev collected?
Like when replaying level 1 you have to collect 10 vases again as the ones you found before have respawned.
Will they still count as collected even if I don't pick them up on the second run?

JC
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
I tried this.
But does replaying the level resets the thins you haev collected?
Like when replaying level 1 you have to collect 10 vases again as the ones you found before have respawned.
Will they still count as collected even if I don't pick them up on the second run?
You have to collect everything again. sorry.

Except coins and figurines though.

carnage_06
09-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Was wondering about this cause i just missed one vulture on Level 4 and didn't want to restart the entire game. Cheers :)

O G Pukez
11-30-2008, 08:34 PM
You do have to do the missions over again but not the collectibles. Heres a tip, if you want to get 100% n every level, take the levels in stride.if you get everything and have passed a checkpoint but now miss something, just press start and load that level again. it will load from your last checkpoint and now you have not missed anything.

You need this for the invincible achievement. Where you cant die in the entire game.