PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Adrenaline Rush

CRASHTEST
06-12-2008, 07:57 AM
This is my first thread to this sight as I am very new to this sight. I just wanted to know about all the games out there that have given you a true adrenaline rush. I am not talking about a little jump or that scared you a little scare. I am talking sweaty palms, blood pumping, heart exploding out of your chest adrenaline rush. I am still pretty new to gaming in general and did not reall get to big into it until i played Gears of War online. The first time I faced off against three people. My team dead watching from the lobby as I got surrounded buy the three COG all firing there shotguns. I was able to kill two and buy the time I got to the third I realized my heart was beating so fast and hard that i thought it was heart attack time. That was it for me i am hooked on gaming now. So share the exeriance and games that gave you your biggest adrenaline rush with me. Who knows I might be able to get some insight into something that could help me reach that wonderful high again.

Bishop24
06-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Any Madden game. When I'm playing online and it's a close game. I get excited and it's like I'm actually playing.

Molneze3
06-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Any Madden game. When I'm playing online and it's a close game. I get excited and it's like I'm actually playing.

I'm with you on the football game man... but mine was NFL2K5 on the xbox. That game got my adrenalin going every game i played, cuz it was true 1 0n 1 and i DID NOT WANT TO LOOSE. I was ranked between #3 and #7 in the world of who played for about 3 months, but i couldn't keep up with the guys playing 30 games a day. Since i am such a huge football fan i took pride in that fact. Other than that game, Like you Crash, GEARS was the only one to accomplish that high so far.

Bishop24
06-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Yea man I hear you. I loved 2K5, but unfortunately I didn't have Live back then. So I didn't play it online. But just about any football game or basketball game gets my blood pumping. And yea me and you Molneze are both pretty big football fans.

knockton55
06-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Haha, Gears was the only game that's hit that high for me as you say :p

dm master
06-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Gears as you guys said before

Bioshock got me blood pumping a few times

some games got me a little pumped just cause i found a new move or something like that that i thought was really cool and i had no idea about

dudecrazy108
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I got a rush from playing the single-player and sometimes mulitplayer in COD4.

jEnNz4
06-12-2008, 04:43 PM
I would have to say PGR4 racing online, I have to take my mic off most of the time bc I will get really angry if I loose hehe

Royle
06-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Condemned - there are so many points in there that gave me an adrenaline rush.
CoD4 - when I pwn online (I usually do) I get quite a cool rush from it.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
COD4 online and off.I smoked a cigarette after getting The Mile High Club achievement it was like having really good sex.

dm master
06-12-2008, 09:35 PM
I agree with condemmed cause that is a fucking bitch of a freaking game at some points.

Raider
06-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Rainbow 6 when I'm taking on good players.

GRAW2, the last minute of ultimate defender. HORRIBLE.

Parkerktm
06-12-2008, 11:14 PM
RSV1, RSV2, and COD4 MP matches. If it's a tight game and your playing in a clan match or against some good players, your adrenaline really gets going.

I also find any sports game that is decided in the remaining seconds fun and adrenaline rushing.

Dspenny
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
COD4.

I love it when your on a roll, or when your the last man standing against 3 other players, and you clutch :) .

UNDERWALLY
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Condemned, Half-Life 2 and Bioshock are great games that will have your blood pumped

Otisbum
06-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Getting 1000 in Fuzion Frenzy 2.

It wasn't so much an "I feel highly accomplished" feeling as it was an "I'm finally freaking done with this piece of crap" feeling. I wish I could remember the name of the guy I boosted online with though. :(

If that wasn't good enough, I suppose completing the training achievement in CoD4 after 100-some-odd tries was great.

Yann
06-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Resi 4 really got my blood pumping.

I had basically no sniper ammo and the cult was surrounding me in that giant room. I had to let Ashley go to open the door for me to get out of the room and as she was approaching the door on the higher level a guy came out of nowhere and began to carry her off.

I had like 2 bullets left, it had been about an hour since I saved it and I was almost dead. If the guy took Ashley through the door the game was over.

I managed to kill a few members of the cult surrounding me and bagged a few more shots of ammo. I managed to snipe the guy carrying Ashley off just as he was about to get to the door and I managed to escape the room intact.

That was probably the single most intense moment of video gaming i've had in a long time.

madgamer544
06-13-2008, 03:20 AM
back when i played gears online, i definitely got a lot of adrenaline rushes from that, also from bioshock and from when im trying to fc a song on expert on guitar hero 3 (still only 6 songs fced >.<) the rush always makes me miss a note unfortunately

shilbo-assassin
06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Might sound sad but parts of Call of Duty 4 did it for me - the level where you have to crawl / keep still in the grass while the tanks and russians walk right past you. I thought that was awesome.
Bioshock too. i love that game.

DrunkenDucks
06-15-2008, 09:27 AM
cod4 mp for sure. When its going soo good. knifing one after another and you have 15 kills in a row or something and its just keep going. fast. Or when you are alone against the whole team and you just kick their asses

RFT 123
06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
COD4 online. S&D, you're the last man standing. The bomb has been planted, and you gotta defuse it, without getting killed by every guy in the other team.

Keep my heart going, I can tell ya! ;)

spankyNspronkle
06-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Guitar Hero 3 ...when you are trying to beat a song you havent yet, trying to FC a song, 5* it... whatever it may be... the aadrenaline rush you get when your coming to the cut off or the end of the song is nuts!

Bulletman
06-15-2008, 12:33 PM
I find most racing games give me a rush, neck and neck trying to get that 1 second ahead.......

J O 12 D
06-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Definitely has to be Gears of war that has so far given me the biggest adrenaline rush.
Close games include really competitive games such as fifa 08 when playing with friends and guitar hero when you know you've completed the song you've been stuck on for so long.

Bax x360a
06-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Mortal Kombat, when you and your opponent are both on danger, meaning the first person to land a hit wins. Me and my brother have ruined so many controllers due to slamming and throwing them after loosing.