PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Assault on Matmata, glitch? pls hlp!

Lolster12345
06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi
Can anyone help please??!!!! I am on the final stage of assault on matmata, when approaching the final flak gun (where you shoot down the planes) I did not go through the little arch into the town square where the flak gun is, I stayed just out of reach and took out the soldiers in the square and quite a few from the roofs.
Mission accomplished now man the flak gun and take down the enemy planes..
Well here is my problem, as soon as I run into the square to get to the gun there are about 4 enemy soldiers left on the roofs who either kill me before I get to the gun or kill me as soon as I start to fire it...
I cant see any way to get round this, if i shoot the soldiers before going to the gun the planes come and i die anyway....
Is this a Glitch or has any one else had this problem? Reading a FAQ it suggests I should be in the middle of the square by the flak gun when you are defending it....
Please help if you can and thanks for reading! :confused:

its delicious
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh man, that part is sheer luck. I had to get to the gun with all the soldiers still there, so it's possible still if you've killed some. Do you have any smoke grenades left? Those are invaluable in Veteran and if you have the time for it to deploy. When I got there, I got lucky enough to bust out three headshots before my allies could train their sights on those guys. The allies then instead focused on those guys to the left, and those guys reciprocated. I was nearly dead once I got in the seat and you have to be quick on the draw to get the first plane... after that, it's just knowing where the planes will come in. Good luck!

Lolster12345
06-13-2008, 08:01 AM
yeah it was a glitch, I replayed the level, this time actually going into the square and taking the guys out on the roofs, when the time came to go on the gun I did and blasted away, took me 3 goes but hey this is veteran!!
Cheers

Nevander
06-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Dude omg. I had the same problem. There were three guys left in the square. Two on the part across from the gate and one on the building behind you as you enter the square. I had to practice it, but I was able to pull that Mission Impossible 3 crap and shoot each one with one shot like a badass and get on the gun. Eventually did it even with that glitch lol.