PDA

View Full Version : Forgeign Gifts...

tastefulmrship
06-12-2008, 09:09 AM
I've only received 3 gifts so far, but the funniest is the FORTUNE TELLERs. They have to shake their Crystal Balls to get them to work! Hilarious!

Roaming Dragon
06-13-2008, 05:12 PM
I'll tell you whats weird, when you recieve a gift of 6 dancing bears. Man if WWF was to see that they would hit the ROOOOOF!!

-Roaming Dragon

dasher
06-13-2008, 05:54 PM
I got 6 or 7 different ones so far
do they actually do anything?

gtaguy
06-13-2008, 07:23 PM
they are for for show when you are on a hunt

tastefulmrship
06-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I'll tell you whats weird, when you recieve a gift of 6 dancing bears. Man if WWF was to see that they would hit the ROOOOOF!!

-Roaming Dragon

What has Dancing Bears got to do with American Sports Entertainment? In the 90s! Before they changed their name. That time.

Roaming Dragon
06-15-2008, 06:44 PM
What has Dancing Bears got to do with American Sports Entertainment? In the 90s! Before they changed their name. That time.

Well i dunno, nothing. Unless you could get 6 Fabulous Moulas in just a little pink tu-tu that only covers her waist.

Yeah i'll leave you to think about that for a sec . . . .

-Roaming Dragon

tastefulmrship
06-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Well i dunno, nothing. Unless you could get 6 Fabulous Moulas in just a little pink tu-tu that only covers her waist.

Yeah i'll leave you to think about that for a sec . . . .

-Roaming Dragon

Ok! :confused:
The last time I saw American Sports Entertainment was when Bret Hart spat on Vince McMahon because he 'lost' a title bout they'd agreed he'd win! (Supposedly!)