PDA

View Full Version : Master of Environment

epicrage
06-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Master of Environment - 30
Defeat 100 opponents with contextual takedowns

I got this in one playthrough. Do a hand-to-hand takedown, and if Bourne smashes him into a wall, window, or hits him with an object, this will count towards the achievement.

Anyone know of any good spots to finish this off? I ended the game with about 60 but I don't want to go through the whole game again just for this achievement.

Thanks in advance.

dethklok
06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
a good level is the embasy one, also another good one is where you are on the docks and you have to take out a helicopter(2nd level)

Triple W 72
06-15-2008, 11:06 PM
I found that "Assassinate Wombosi" was a good mission for this. Several opportunities to toss thugs over the railing where the submarine is hanging.

Whatley2
06-16-2008, 01:07 PM
The best I found was on the first level, in the bar. Keep reloading this checkpoint and you can get 4 contextual takedowns everytime. Just back the guys up next to the bar and do a takedown.

drakehellsing
06-16-2008, 10:15 PM
I was replaying levels to collect the passports and defeated people using the environment in the process, so it all counted up towards it.
I got mine in the end by replaying the last boss battle, I did it for fun, but yet, when I beat him, I actually got that achievement.

SWAGGART
10-25-2011, 01:16 AM
The best I found was on the first level, in the bar. Keep reloading this checkpoint and you can get 4 contextual takedowns everytime. Just back the guys up next to the bar and do a takedown.

Thanks for the heads up! I have to agree this is by far the best place to grind this out real easy and pretty fun to do to, thanks man.:)