PDA

View Full Version : TMNT level 5

War Eagle
06-12-2008, 11:25 PM
on level 5 ninja tag there is a point where you get to vent that is iced and no amount of double jumping/wall running/tag teaming, i can't seem to get up there can anyone help. ( ive read the walk through but it doesn't cover this strange.

I am not aloud to offer anything but if you help me you may receive a nice little pm that has a reward in it.

danjohnson58
06-12-2008, 11:35 PM
now i'm a little rusty it's been a long time since but theres a couple of options.

1 - use raph's special, if you can climb it he will use his sai to access.

2 - try a wall run, look for a ledge either side and try jumping acros the tops, you can get another turtle to give you more of a boost with (X) i believe halfway through

3 - from what i remember there's one huge jump across, try running and getting the help from another turtle, the right hand side worked better as the left seemed to not let me up

4 - look for an alternate route - the game is very linear.

If all else fails try posting in here -
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=440

should net you some better help.

War Eagle
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
now i'm a little rusty it's been a long time since but theres a couple of options.

1 - use raph's special, if you can climb it he will use his sai to access.

2 - try a wall run, look for a ledge either side and try jumping acros the tops, you can get another turtle to give you more of a boost with (X) i believe halfway through

3 - from what i remember there's one huge jump across, try running and getting the help from another turtle, the right hand side worked better as the left seemed to not let me up

4 - look for an alternate route - the game is very linear.

If all else fails try posting in here -
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=440

should net you some better help.

The other turtles never seem to help me. only thing i can think of was looking for another rote which I can't find. I get the first coin no problme but can't seem to get all the way up. been on it for over 40 mins. very frustrating. I already posted on the other forum.

dudecrazy108
06-13-2008, 01:01 AM
I don't know because I have not played it since I got the 1000 but the game only has one path which is always pretty easy to see so just look around and you should be able to see a easy way to get there.

danjohnson58
06-13-2008, 08:31 AM
The other turtles never seem to help me. only thing i can think of was looking for another rote which I can't find. I get the first coin no problme but can't seem to get all the way up. been on it for over 40 mins. very frustrating. I already posted on the other forum.

Are you sure you're pressing the correct button, i can't for the life of me remember which button brought the other turtle to help with a jump, try looking in the manual.

War Eagle
06-13-2008, 11:21 AM
I am pressing x and figured that was right I will try some others to make sure.

War Eagle
06-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I am pressing x and figured that was right I will try some others to make sure.

yeah it says x and this is making me so mad.

[Waggly Bean]
06-13-2008, 11:41 AM
I know this is a bit obvious, but it's not a case of running up the wall then jumping back onto a wall that maybe you couldn't really see, then running up that and jumping back across again is it?

If that made sense?! :)