PDA

View Full Version : Minor League achievements?

PolandNC
06-13-2008, 05:24 AM
:uzi:Is it possible to get the Day to Remember Achievement if I send Johan down to A or AA and pitch a No-no? Also I won 3 games with all three levels of afiliates and I did not get the Layer cake achievement! Whats going on! (And by the way I have no idea why I posted a smiley)

Madical
06-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Did you win a game at the Majors?

TheBo$S_313
06-14-2008, 12:35 AM
:uzi:is It Possible To Get The Day To Remember Achievement If I Send Johan Down To A Or Aa And Pitch A No-no? Also I Won 3 Games With All Three Levels Of Afiliates And I Did Not Get The Layer Cake Achievement! Whats Going On! (and By The Way I Have No Idea Why I Posted A Smiley)
4 The Minors Achievement Play The Games Dont Simulate Make Sure Its On The Hardest Level And Dont Change The Sliders....u Must Win Every Game In The Same Day.

And U Cant Send A Guy 2 The Minors U Must Do It In The Majors Bcaz If Ure Pitcher Pitched In The Majors It Wont Work Just Put It On Legend And 1 Inning Game Put Ure Pickoff Real High And There Speed Walk Them 2 2nd And Pick Them Off Then Ull Get It.

PolandNC
06-15-2008, 01:12 AM
4 The Minors Achievement Play The Games Dont Simulate Make Sure Its On The Hardest Level And Dont Change The Sliders....u Must Win Every Game In The Same Day.

And U Cant Send A Guy 2 The Minors U Must Do It In The Majors Bcaz If Ure Pitcher Pitched In The Majors It Wont Work Just Put It On Legend And 1 Inning Game Put Ure Pickoff Real High And There Speed Walk Them 2 2nd And Pick Them Off Then Ull Get It.

What are you talking about?

TheBo$S_313
06-15-2008, 03:42 AM
what Are You Talking About?
The Achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolandNC
06-16-2008, 02:43 AM
The Achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you reexplian it in more clearer words

TheBo$S_313
06-16-2008, 04:13 AM
Can you reexplian it in more clearer words
4 The Minors league Achievement Play The Games Dont Simulate them Make Sure Its On The Hardest Level (legend or wat eva it iz) DO NOT MESS WIT THE SLIDERS LEAVE THEM NORMAL....u Must Win Every Game In The Same Day.

PolandNC
06-16-2008, 04:49 AM
4 The Minors league Achievement Play The Games Dont Simulate them Make Sure Its On The Hardest Level (legend or wat eva it iz) DO NOT MESS WIT THE SLIDERS LEAVE THEM NORMAL....u Must Win Every Game In The Same Day.

Thank you for that! Want to add me same as my name one here.