How the hell do I get past Chapter 8!

UnicornPow3r

Wow, oh boy, I feel this game is getting under my skin, torturing me as I die over and over again.

I remember my last topic about the werewolves in chapter 5, well those where nothing compared to a bunch of robotfucks which has like OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND hit points or whatever, and on top of that there's and endless supply of missile-troopers just raping me with their constant wave of explosions, I can't even get near them, I try to do that Forward-jump-Y move to take them out, but most of the time, I miss because the camera won't let me see them, and when I try to turn to them again, the missiles is at it again, raping me.

It's so frustrating, I can't even get to the first save point in the level!

Nnnngh.. .___.

I had this same problem. Someone suggested throwing shuriken or incendiary shuriken at the cluster rocket ninja so they drop their weapons of retardedness and just use their swords or whatever. Anyway, dodging and then spamming shuriken at them so you can get close enough to attack should work.

Once you fight the Ninja Dogs (haha) and go in the building for the first time, you can position yourself perfectly behind a bridge where the rockets wont hit you, and then you can take out all the other foot ninjas without the anoyance of the rockets. Also, because they arch the rockets, you can also take out your bow, and shoot and kill everyone of them.

- Hope this helps

i had the same problem for a few hours before i got it, actualy though this was the hardest part of the level, heres how i did it

1. used LT to dodge past the big mech thingy and killed the two rockets guys, didnt do without damage though. but andther four come slowly....

2. to kill the big mech guy thingys i used the jump + Y to get near one then use the Tanfa batons if you have then, use this combo exactly this...

X, X, X, Y, X.

this combo i found can be done over and over until the earth stops spinning.it will take about 6 seconds or so of continuose use to kill one bbig thing.

anyway that how i did it, good luck.

i had the same problem for a few hours before i got it, actualy though this was the hardest part of the level, heres how i did it

1. used LT to dodge past the big mech thingy and killed the two rockets guys, didnt do without damage though. but andther four come slowly....

2. to kill the big mech guy thingys i used the jump + Y to get near one then use the Tanfa batons if you have then, use this combo exactly this...

X, X, X, Y, X.

this combo i found can be done over and over until the earth stops spinning.it will take about 6 seconds or so of continuose use to kill one bbig thing.

anyway that how i did it, good luck.

I would agree with your post or disagree with it.... But im too caught up in your GIF image :o :O :o :O

Go after the rocket troppers first, it will be awkward because the mechs can catch up to thanks to there rocket packs, just use lvl 2 fireball ninpo on the two rocket troppers for quick, easy, protected kills. Then head back to the other end of the are and rinse and repeat, once you can soley focus your energy on the mechs they arent as bad to handle

• 2 weeks later...

I walk slowly into the area until the mechs fly around the corner... then I charge up a Scythe UT lvl 2 attack and hit them with it just before they reach me. On mentor and master this will usually take of most of their heads with one shot. Then I just dodge or jump up to them quick and use an OT on them. Once I kill a few I head back towards the beginning of the level and charge up another UT around the first corner and wait for them to walk into it then use OTs again. Rinse and repeat until they stop spawining then take care of the damn missle guys with IS.

I walk slowly into the area until the mechs fly around the corner... then I charge up a Scythe UT lvl 2 attack and hit them with it just before they reach me. On mentor and master this will usually take of most of their heads with one shot. Then I just dodge or jump up to them quick and use an OT on them. Once I kill a few I head back towards the beginning of the level and charge up another UT around the first corner and wait for them to walk into it then use OTs again. Rinse and repeat until they stop spawining then take care of the damn missle guys with IS.

Your method of luring them to you works like a charm, I used it on that chapter and it also works in many scenarios throughout the game.