PDA

View Full Version : E4m1 Arghhhhhhhh

gw2
06-13-2008, 08:19 PM
i cannot beat this level on ultra violent and its making me ultra mad, how the heck do i beat it! i cant even get passed getting the red key. ive tried guides speedruns and everything but i cant beat this damn level.

Darklord Saige
06-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Well...Ive beat it once before, and im going through it again because the stupid achievement didnt unlock...First thing, grab the shotty then run back towards where you spawned, over by the door, and inch out so you can barely see a gap, and as soon as the zombie soldiers appear, blow em away. then go kill the imps and open the door. Try not to get hit, (you'll need the extra health)and save.
Then, repeat the same thing as before the the soldiers standing on the pedastal type thing (the spectres shouldnt be much of a problem)

Darklord Saige
06-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Then drop into the "nukage pool" and go to the left corner and press on the steps, they should slide down revealing a rocket launcher and some ammo. That should help you dispatch a good amount of the enemies including the baron of hell.

Inexxa
07-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Wait till mission 2 :( It's depressing having to kill everything with fist.

BenderIsKing
07-26-2008, 06:14 AM
okay first, at the when the shotgun soldiers teleport to the sides they are really hiding in those corner areas to your left and right so shoot them while they are in there. then try to kill the imps by the switch. get the rockets after you kill the invisible guys behind the door that lowers. at the next part take it very slow and kill all the guys outside of the structure then walk up against the fence by the red key to make the baron spawn. wait for it to teleport outside and blast it with rockets. go in grab the red key and use the secret exit (on the opposite side the key is on and head to the red door. walk around the big block and kill the imps with the chaingun. after you get the blue key just hang tight and kill all the invisible guys that teleport nearby RUN to the blue door open it and exit.

hope this helps!

if you get stuck on the next level ypu can PM me for a guide if you want.(its a hard level too!

Namaste
07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
if you get stuck on the next level ypu can PM me for a guide if you want.(its a hard level too!

Do you have a guide for Ep 4, Lv 2?