PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting battlefield:BC?

phantasyking
06-13-2008, 10:40 PM
i was thinking about it when i get my xbox, i've played the online demo and campaign mission and it was very good personally i will, but i'd like to hear other pros and cons about it...thanks

BlamelessSoul
06-13-2008, 10:45 PM
I have allready pre-ordered it and i just played the demo for the 1st time today cuz i just got my 360 back and it looks like a sweet game takes a little getting used to from MC. Im sure once the conquest patch comes i will enjoy it much more. My biggest con is not parachute found that out when i jumped out of a helicopter today.

i was thinking about it when i get my xbox, i've played the online demo and campaign mission and it was very good personally i will, but i'd like to hear other pros and cons about it...thanks

phantasyking
06-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah i didn't notice anything bad, the graphics aren't the GREATEST but, everything else was fine, the number one complaint i hear is the lag, but when i played they're really wasn't any lag, i played last week.... on Sunday

madgamer544
06-14-2008, 12:14 AM
yeah i liked the demo and i figured since i got a bunch of money laying around i might as well preorder it since i've been bored as hell lately because i have all my games maxed out that i can (DAMN YOU GUITAR HERO, DAMN YOU!)

Lancer Evolution
06-14-2008, 06:39 AM
I already pre-ordered it, too.
The demo is great and everything, but it sucks we can't prone!!
It's hard to hide and snipe when you're exposed most of the time.
I also wish the red dot thing above your head would disappear after like 2 seconds or so.
It stays with you for a while, exposing you.

Royle
06-14-2008, 10:21 AM
I pre-ordered it with play.com about 2 weeks ago. I loved the demo and since everyone on my friends list will be getting it looks like I will have to aswell.

blackflame0729
06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I am...Just not right away tough...Im getting it at the end of July

Never Final
06-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Yea cant wait for it to finally come out. Been wanting this game since forever ago when i saw the original trailer. I like the movie Three Kings and this game sounds alot like it.

laundryman
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Yea, I'm getting it.

Ashz0r
06-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Pre-Ordered it.. im a big fan of BF2142 and this seems to be down the same path.. enjoyed the SP on the demo.. possibably hoping that there will be alot harder difficulties and got to the max rank on the multiplayer demo.. its definately good fun.. which I think alot of games lately are lacking.

Emfulz
06-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Gold Edition Pre-ordered
Only downfall I have seen in the Demo is, Where is my parachute? Hopefully it will be in the full game :) When it comes out I'll be pulling a 24 hour play on that game and who wants to be with me?

pavementpoop
06-15-2008, 01:23 PM
i might get it but i'll have to play the demo a bit more as i wasnt to impressed with it but i need another FPS to play online as i'm getting bored with the ones i have. but nothing beats BF2 on the computer gr8 game :)

Bax x360a
06-15-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't get people sometimes. If you like the demo, then you buy the game surely? I personally will be picking it up, just for something new to play online really.

APX
06-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Prone is a big no no on BC, dice said it themselves they will not have prone, as well as a chute, but my friend said theres an achievement for gliding down a chute for 3 seconds, we'll just have to wait and see.

Possibly the best war game i've seen in a long time for a console, it puts cod to shame. :D

Ashz0r
06-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Prone is a big no no on BC, dice said it themselves they will not have prone, as well as a chute, but my friend said theres an achievement for gliding down a chute for 3 seconds, we'll just have to wait and see.

Possibly the best war game i've seen in a long time for a console, it puts cod to shame. :D

The acheivement is a joke:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/439/UP4lSEg=.jpg
Darwin's Parachute
(Online) Glide in the parachute for 3 seconds

Darwin's Awards are for people who do stupid things I.E parachute without a parachute.
http://darwinawards.com/darwin/

The acheivement picture sort of gives it away lol.

EvilestBean
06-16-2008, 10:43 AM
I pre-ordered beggining of this month, i luved the demo and hopefully the online will last like cod4, its taking me awhile to get used to the online mode i always die and get about 5 kills but otherwise I luv it.

Bishop24
06-16-2008, 10:45 AM
I pre-ordered mine a few months ago. I loved the Beta and the demo. This is gonna be an awesome game. Can't wait for it.

exo-apollo
06-16-2008, 10:54 AM
I will be getting this one and pulling a few all nighters. It coincides perfectly with my university break. 6 weeks o' beef.

Santa
06-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah should be an easy game, played the demo and i did well on hard and the normal so i'll probably do it.

Hopefully they keep the injector unlimted in story :D

Parkerktm
06-16-2008, 05:48 PM
I really liked the SP demo and the MP was ok, could use some definite improvements though.

To be honest i've been looking forward too this game ever since it was announced but i haven't been able to pre-order it since i'm practically broke :(. I'll be purchasing it sometime in July :)