PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail.

madgamer544
06-14-2008, 04:39 AM
so i came across this article and i thought it was amusing so here it is for anyone who wants to read it:
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/big-budget-disasters/1218872
and sorry i know there is similar topics but i thought this one was different considering it is budget disasters and not simply worst games ever made

Strongbad107
06-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Lol just read that right before i checked my email :p

Yann
06-14-2008, 11:49 AM
haha, I dont think Shenmue should be in that list. It may of failed a little bit money wise but it got great critical acclaim and its loved by almost everyone who's played it. Whereas ET was just vomit incarnate.

Ashz0r
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM
The only reason why Shenmue failed in sales was because the Dreamcase unfortunately failed in sales (I loved my Dreamcast) Shenmue was an awesome series.. compared to RPG's now it is nothing but compared to what we had then its epic.. I started playing it again to find out after hours and hours of gameplay my fourth disc was scratched + wouldn't read and I couldn't continue. Sad times.. :D

Out of the article I find this pretty funny.. if you haven't played Shenmue I don't think you could see the funny side to it though:

If you've ever wanted to drive a forklift round a Japanese town looking for sailors, give it a go.

PnutButrSkippy
06-14-2008, 02:28 PM
i'm still extremely mad that i will never find out what happens with Ryo and Lan Di. I WANT CLOSURE ALREADY!!!

MyAbsolution
06-14-2008, 02:43 PM
OMG E.T for the atari!! horrible horrible game... possibly worst ever made.

Never Final
06-14-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL I own E.T. still boxed for my atari. Gotta love it. Its so freaking crappy that its hilarious to play it.