PDA

View Full Version : What level has the most coins?

justmejeff
06-15-2008, 06:25 AM
I need about 1750 left for the buy everything Achievement and am getting tired of doing 10 over and over again. Is there another level to simply add some variety in my collecting efforts?

The Pants Party
06-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Why are you doing it "over and over again" -- just stay in the pit at the end and keep killing them. Takes like 30 minutes.

Some just posted a method in the achievement guide for using level 13 and getting the coins by rolling down the hill at the beginning and then reloading the level. Guess you could try that.

pizzabit
06-19-2008, 03:56 AM
I need about 1750 left for the buy everything Achievement and am getting tired of doing 10 over and over again. Is there another level to simply add some variety in my collecting efforts?

One method to get more coins would be instead of just hitting them with a x. Try combo or the easiest would be to block and hit y. This would cause them to roll away from you and dieing which would spawn around 4 to 6 coins for each one of them.

mailmanchris
06-22-2008, 09:50 AM
After awhile trying level 13, I did the level 10 thing. With unlimited chi cheat enabled I just panda rolled the whole room. Each wave has 16 wolves and each one gives you 5 points plus most have coins worth an additional 1. If you roll and pick up the coins before they disappear you should get 101-103 coins each wave. The new wave won't come until you've killed all 16 though so I usually had to bounce straight off the wall to get the last guy.

Took me about 10 minutes to get 4000 coins. This is playing on Dragon Warrior setting (although I don't think that matters) with the Unlimited Chi and 4x multiplier cheats (you wouldn't need the invincibility cheat on but it can't hurt)

Chpainkiller
06-22-2008, 02:24 PM
level 3
when you have to do the panda stomp just do the Panda roll over and over and you get 5 coins for each Dummy and they will respawn over and over until you make the panda stomp.

gatorbait
07-22-2008, 02:37 AM
After awhile trying level 13, I did the level 10 thing. With unlimited chi cheat enabled I just panda rolled the whole room. Each wave has 16 wolves and each one gives you 5 points plus most have coins worth an additional 1. If you roll and pick up the coins before they disappear you should get 101-103 coins each wave. The new wave won't come until you've killed all 16 though so I usually had to bounce straight off the wall to get the last guy.

Took me about 10 minutes to get 4000 coins. This is playing on Dragon Warrior setting (although I don't think that matters) with the Unlimited Chi and 4x multiplier cheats (you wouldn't need the invincibility cheat on but it can't hurt)

Thank you so much!!! At first I was just walking around and doing that body slam to kill all of them but was only getting like one coin per enemy and it was taking forever. Finally realized I should just roll and wow I was surprised how quickly I was raking in the coins.

Tx J O K E R xT
10-12-2008, 02:44 AM
:woop:After awhile trying level 13, I did the level 10 thing. With unlimited chi cheat enabled I just panda rolled the whole room. Each wave has 16 wolves and each one gives you 5 points plus most have coins worth an additional 1. If you roll and pick up the coins before they disappear you should get 101-103 coins each wave. The new wave won't come until you've killed all 16 though so I usually had to bounce straight off the wall to get the last guy.

OMG thank u mate ... XD u saved my life :woop:

O G Pukez
12-01-2008, 02:12 PM
If that doesn't work then "Wudang Temple" and "Wudang Rescue" have the most coins.
Another tip i learned from someone else in a different thread is in "Level Zero" when Shifu tells you to juggle the pyramid of dummies, DONT. just keep breaking them by using panda quake and panda stumble. Your chi will not run out because it will get refilled everytime you break the new set of dummies.

Mike Pitch
01-24-2009, 11:31 PM

This is the best way... Took practically no time at all. I was getting 6 pts per wolf and 1 bonus coin. Great post. Thanks alot man.