PDA

View Full Version : BF:BC register trouble

SkillfulMmd
06-15-2008, 01:40 PM
hey ive been trying for a while now to register my GT to the EA web site and im having alot of trouble i was just wandering if any of you could help me.

heres my problem ill make an account on EA then i have to link my GT to my EA account i click link then it comes up with a screen with a drop down box on it. the box has 3 options PSN xbox gamer tag or ea classic screen name. i select the xbox option and then it comes up with a text box to the right i put in my gamer tag and then click on submit and countinue. it dosent say anything after that and it just brings me back to the same screen with the smae drop down box. there is no errors or anything then when i do go on change persona i click on skillfulmmd bf:bc persona and it takes to the my soldier page which is were it says i have not linked an account yet. some one plz help me :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ashz0r
06-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I had trouble with this before trying to link my BF2142 account with my xbox BF:2 Account.. their system is very flawed.. I have about 12 EA accounts all on the same e-mail address because of their crappy system.

Your best bet is to e-mail EA's support or check their help files

SkillfulMmd
06-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Ok i dout ill get much of an answer but yeah thanks alot whats your bf2142 name il have to give you a game :)