PDA

View Full Version : Games that put play online viewer on your games list.

xKNIGHT617x
06-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Just as the title says. What game put the play online viewer on your games list. All suggestions welcome.

Final Fantasy XI (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=133)

Bodangles
06-15-2008, 10:02 PM
That would be the list.

xKNIGHT617x
06-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh..I though there was more than one.:locked

Ashz0r
06-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Tetra Master on PC (the card game in FF but sold seperately for PC and PS2) adds it to your gamertag as well.

I can't see how it matters though it doesn't effect your gamescore it just goes on your gamelist with a 0G/0G ..doesn't effect your completion percantage.

*edit: Tetra Master for PS2 and PC can only be baught in Japan..

Krueger
06-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Why do they even put it on seems very useless.

Bodangles
06-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Tetra Master on PC (the card game in FF but sold seperately for PC and PS2) adds it to your gamertag as well.

I can't see how it matters though it doesn't effect your gamescore it just goes on your gamelist with a 0G/0G ..doesn't effect your completion percantage.

*edit: Tetra Master for PS2 and PC can only be baught in Japan..

Clearly you are not a completionist. And by clearly, I mean don't even argue with me ;).

Ashz0r
06-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Why do they even put it on seems very useless.

It's a program that use to log in to Square Enix's online games because its more secure and less chance of your account being hacked.

I have no idea why it goes on your gamertag though.

Edit:
Clearly you are not a completionist. And by clearly, I mean don't even argue with me ;).

No im not a completionist.. why would I argue with you? and why from a completionists point of view would it effect them?

Marx0r
06-15-2008, 10:29 PM
No im not a completionist.. why would I argue with you? and why from a completionists point of view would it effect them?

Because no completionist wants to see a 0 on his tag like that. Dangles is the guy who won't play Condemned because he doesn't want the 970 on his tag. :p

Bodangles
06-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Because no completionist wants to see a 0 on his tag like that. Dangles is the guy who won't play Condemned because he doesn't want the 970 on his tag. :p

Dangles is the guy who regrets buying Halo from the Marketplace because only he can see the 0 ;)

And lighten up, Ashz0r. I thought it was pretty obvious I was kidding.

Ashz0r
06-15-2008, 10:32 PM

But anyone that would care what a completionist is would know what playonline viewer is and ignore it lol?

I find the physological side of completionists more interesting every day ^^

Dangles is the guy who regrets buying Halo from the Marketplace because only he can see the 0 ;)

And lighten up, Ashz0r. I thought it was pretty obvious I was kidding.

Ah no worries, I only asked because I was intrested why ^^

MajinFro
06-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I have Quake 2 on my tag and plan on getting everyone of those 0 point achievements. Gamerscore be damned.